Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-13-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far
Default Ten Man Rotation

zeke said in an interview today at the knicks vs wizards summer league game that he was going to use a ten man rotation. what ten man rotation do you think zeke is going to use?

i say this...

curry/james
frye/lee
q/balkman
francis/crawford
marbury/robinson

if there is any need for and eleventh man it will be mardy collins. jalen rose,malik rose, mo taylor will not play because malik is trash and zeke is planning on keeping the expiring contracts (mo taylor, jalen rose) because they dont need to rise their trade stock and dont need to play.

what do you think?
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PG- Nate Robinson/Mardy Collins
SG- Jamal Crawford/NBDL Guy
SF- Renaldo Balkman/Jalen Rose
PF- Shannon Frye/David Lee
C- NBDL Guy/Eddy Curry (if he lives through the preseason)

That team will win you some games, for real!

Steph and Steve are gay lovers that don't deserve PT. Trade them for Rigths to Euros!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #3
stillaloyalknick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

stillaloyalknick has an OK reputation so far
Default .

don't mean to nitpick but its channing frye, not shannon frye
stillaloyalknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Trust me bro it's Shannon
Old 07-14-2006, 06:51 PM   #5
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

channing. shannon is a girls name. just ask shannon brown...
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:00 PM   #6
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

PG- Marbury/Robinson
SG- Crawford/Francis
SF- Richardson/Ronaldo Blackman
PF- CHANNING Frye/David Lee
C- Eddy Curry/Jerome James,....I guess
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:01 PM   #7
spree8149
I airball my layups

spree8149 has an OK reputation so far

^ thats there best lineup and thats whta there lineup is going to be.
isaih loves crawford too much to not start him.
spree8149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:52 PM   #8
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

PG- Stephanie Marbury
SG- Jasmin Crawford
SF- Rolonda Blackgirl
PF- Shannon Frye
C- Eddy Curry Eater (couldn't think of anything good.)
Old 07-14-2006, 11:24 PM   #9
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Here could be the T-Wolves starting lineup

PG- Martha Jaric
SG- Rachael Davis
SF- Trina Hassell
PF- Karen Garnett
C- Marinda SmokesAWholeLotOfBlounts
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:14 AM   #10
CVMerlot954
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CVMerlot954 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSVIP
zeke said in an interview today at the knicks vs wizards summer league game that he was going to use a ten man rotation. what ten man rotation do you think zeke is going to use?

i say this...

curry/james
frye/lee
q/balkman
francis/crawford
marbury/robinson

if there is any need for and eleventh man it will be mardy collins. jalen rose,malik rose, mo taylor will not play because malik is trash and zeke is planning on keeping the expiring contracts (mo taylor, jalen rose) because they dont need to rise their trade stock and dont need to play.

what do you think?

Ooh baby, I'm so feeling that rotation. I can see that happening next year. I think it's going to be a great season for the Knicks. Maybe the best season this decade. That's a very deep bench. Everyone on the team seems so excited and in an upbeat mood. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's going to be fun to watch the Knicks play this season. With so much talent on that team, I think that's the only thing that can hurt them aside from injuries. With just one ball to play with, the ego's on the offensive end need to go. The 3 man point guards, Marbury, Francis, Nate, need to think pass-first. I think if they can watch a few Steve Nash videos, the Knicks offense is going to be murder. They have enough bodies & depth to run fuill-speed each quarter.

Does anyone know the status of Curry? Is he overweight? Is he doing good? What is he doing this off-season? I'd be pissed as f**k to see him out-of-shape this upcoming season.I hate it when playaers get a phat check, and just wanna get really fat. Know what I mean?
CVMerlot954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:36 PM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
Here could be the T-Wolves starting lineup

PG- Martha Jaric
SG- Rachael Davis
SF- Trina Hassell
PF- Karen Garnett
C- Marinda SmokesAWholeLotOfBlounts

you're not funny, you're a reject go fail some more classes you bum.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:55 PM   #12
jlawdrummer
Serious playground baller

jlawdrummer has an OK reputation so far
Default Skywalker...

i don't see how you can say anything about him "not being funny" when all he did was exactly what you did, but to the TWolves...and he did it better. Peace sucka...and stay off these boards
jlawdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: