Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-02-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default OT: Its hot as hell today

Heat wave starting today and will continue the next few days. The humidity is really the killer. Feels like Spree is choking me. Feel sorry for anyone out there in it...especially without agua.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Its hot as hell today

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Heat wave starting today and will continue the next few days. The humidity is really the killer. Feels like Spree is choking me. Feel sorry for anyone out there in it...especially without agua.

Definitely thread worthy.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #3
t-mac#1
I hit open layups

t-mac#1 has an OK reputation so far

Great Topic
t-mac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Kinda cold out here today. Rainy. Dreary.
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #5
Optimus Prime
:\

Optimus Prime is considered somewhat coolOptimus Prime is considered somewhat cool

10/10 for the Spree reference.

You live in Pennsylvania, yes? I'm from PA, and now that I live in the South, I can look back on those "heatwaves" up north and realize they are about as hot as the average summer day down South...

Humidity? Pshaw, please! I've lived in Florida before, and I live in down east North Carolina now. 80%+ humidity EVERY DAY between June and September.

Quote:
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Efunk7 has an OK reputation so far

i'm in dc and it is hot as fukc right now...may have to hit up the pool later...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:17 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
10/10 for the Spree reference.

You live in Pennsylvania, yes? I'm from PA, and now that I live in the South, I can look back on those "heatwaves" up north and realize they are about as hot as the average summer day down South...

Humidity? Pshaw, please! I've lived in Florida before, and I live in down east North Carolina now. 80%+ humidity EVERY DAY between June and September.

Philadelphia to be exact...but yeah nothing compares to Florida. Miami/Ft Lauderdale and a couple other areas between those two spots is where I roam when I vacation. And yeah its extremely hot. As in if you dont have AC in your car you're f*cked!

But up north our winters shyt all over yours.

*waits for another part of the country to say "Winters? Winters you dont know about Winters. Let me tell you about where I live..."*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #8
t-mac#1
I hit open layups

t-mac#1 has an OK reputation so far

Its been raining where I live for the past month or so
t-mac#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:20 PM   #9
Optimus Prime
:\

Optimus Prime is considered somewhat coolOptimus Prime is considered somewhat cool

Surprisingly, it gets cold here. Never saw snow, but the average temp during the winter was like 40 during the day and 20 at night.

But yes, winter is the precise reason I left Pennsylvania.

As an aside, when I lived in Orlando, I NEVER used my AC in my car unless it was raining or I had whiny passengers. Then again, I like hot weather, so...

Quote:
Philadelphia to be exact...but yeah nothing compares to Florida. Miami/Ft Lauderdale and a couple other areas between those two spots is where I roam when I vacation. And yeah its extremely hot. As in if you dont have AC in your car you're f*cked!

But up north our winters shyt all over yours.

*waits for another part of the country to say "Winters? Winters you dont know about Winters. Let me tell you about where I live..."*
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM   #10
Black Durant Jam
I hit open 5-footers

Black Durant Jam has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Surprisingly, it gets cold here. Never saw snow, but the average temp during the winter was like 40 during the day and 20 at night.

: try moving further south you jackass
Black Durant Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #11
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Over here in England, we had some of the most ridiculous rainfall ever over the past couple of weeks. It was something like 1 months worth of rain would fall in 1 or 2 days and this went on for about 2 weeks. But now it's starting to warm up a bit which is good, hopefully we get some really nice weather.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:39 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

I love my central air. my house is like an ice cube.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #13
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Quote:
Over here in England, we had some of the most ridiculous rainfall ever over the past couple of weeks. It was something like 1 months worth of rain would fall in 1 or 2 days and this went on for about 2 weeks.

It rains in England?
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:57 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
It rains in England?
10 months of the year. If it's not 10 then it's damn close to it and if it's not raining then it's pretty damn cold. We only ever get about 2 months of good weather, 3 if we are lucky.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #15
Cafca
I airball my layups

Cafca has an OK reputation so far

Its usually hot as hell here too, in Tempe, AZ. Between 100 and about 117, 9 or 10 months out of the year (dry heat). Used to live near New Orleans where the humidity takes a toll on you. Out here, though, people complain when there's 5% humidity.

My sister compares it like this: In AZ its like stepping into an oven...in LA (Louisiana) its like stepping into a dishwasher after its run.
Cafca is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: