Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm going to kill Carbine (with a knife cuz the knife is sharp)

Peyton Manning, Marshawn Lych was on my FF team. Carbine is obsessed with Colts players in FF so i dealt him Manning for Marc Bulger (will put up FF numbers), Thomas Jones (more provan than Lynch), Hines Ward (helps my weak WRs), Terry Glenn, J.Crotchery (Wr's i can use and/or deal in a trade...we also play in a W/R setup so i can use them there when Fred Taylor has a bye whom I currently use as my W/R guy).

Long rant short...f*cking Thomas Jones gets injured and has to be helped off the field last week...days after I pull the trigger on a trade I was mulling over for a long time. Carbine must die...only two mofos in this world that can save his life. Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer. So if you care about Carbine or he values his life that much....you will be searching for ways to contact them.

*logs off and hops in car to take out Carbine with a knife cuz the knife is sharp*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I'm going to kill Carbine (with a knife cuz the knife is sharp)

what nba team does carbina play for?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

He gave you all of those players for Peyton?
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
what nba team does carbina play for?

Indiana Pacers...13hr drive.

Quote:
He gave you all of those players for Peyton?

He loves to have all Colts players on his FF team.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #5
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

please do the knife thing. that *** keeps annoyin the hell outta me cuz he claims he "loves reggie wayne" and his team is not complete w/o him and im a douche for not givin him his "dream boy"
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

GOBB ish#3 your team is insane! top to bottom you have awesome players.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

My FF team is pretty tight but my defensive players are terrible. I had to get most off the waivers. My offensive players are pretty sick though. LT, Galloway, Holt,Barber, Young. LT alone can bring you to the playoffs.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:37 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bauer isn't anywhere near Bourne's league. Jason would flat-out own ol' Jackie in every possibly way you could imagine. Complete dismantling.

**** Bauer, Carbine only needs Bourne. Because Bourne is deadly. Bourne is unstoppable. Bourne can do anything.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #9
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #10
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

I don't believe it. You logging off? Bullshyt.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Bauer isn't anywhere near Bourne's league. Jason would flat-out own ol' Jackie in every possibly way you could imagine. Complete dismantling.

**** Bauer, Carbine only needs Bourne. Because Bourne is deadly. Bourne is unstoppable. Bourne can do anything.

Bauer has the resources to **** Bourne up.

One on one fight? Bourne wins.

Real world? Bauer pwns Bourne.

Or did you not notice the reporter get sniped under Bourne's protection?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Scenario replication:
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:53 PM   #13
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Scenario replication:
gobb make it your avy
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
please do the knife thing. that *** keeps annoyin the hell outta me cuz he claims he "loves reggie wayne" and his team is not complete w/o him and im a douche for not givin him his "dream boy"

You're using those quotation marks all wrong. Either that or you're making things up.

Putting something in "these" means that I said it. I never, ever said Wayne was my dream boy, or that I love Reggie Wayne in the way I think you're implying it. I'm actually really sure I never said I love Wayne - in fact I called him an overrated peice of **** because you people overrate him in FF. Same with Addai. And where did you get the idea that I'd say without Wayne, my team in imcomplete? You make me sound like such a ***. I'm no ***.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:03 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
GOBB ish#3 your team is insane! top to bottom you have awesome players.

Thanks, but I'm not that sold I didnt check your team out. We play each other week 1.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: