Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-14-2007, 03:21 AM   #1
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Who's the hardcore fan for each team?

State 3 reasons why you are the number one fan for your team.

What makes you a great fan?, How many years you have with your team? No switching teams when they are sorry(Lakers fans) How many games have you gone to see? Are you superstitious when your team plays? Give me some detail.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:30 AM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who's the hardcore fan for each team?

I think there are more hardcore Nets fans then me. I became a Nets fan when JKidd came to town.
Hardcore fan should mean they've been with the team when they had bad times, good times, and knows a lot of the teams history
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:32 AM   #3
BigDaddy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BigDaddy has an OK reputation so far

No doubt that I'm the Heat greatest fan. Ya'll dont even want to ask why. TRUST ME!
BigDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:36 AM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddy
No doubt that I'm the Heat greatest fan. Ya'll dont even want to ask why. TRUST ME!
Why?
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:57 AM   #5
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddy

Why?
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:27 AM   #6
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

I'm the most hardcore Laker fan on the planet.

Highlights:

-20 years running, became a fan when I first saw them vs. the Celtics in the 87 final.
-Went through years when Elden Campbell was our potent scorer
-Went through 2 years of Smush Parker running the point
-Cried during final college exams in front of 150 other students when Lakers lost to the Spurs in 03' and the championship reign ended. (was getting live updates on my cellphone because of the time difference)
-Threw a massive pool party after Fish hit .4
-Wear Laker socks to go with my suit to work everyday
-Have a "Staples Center" room in my house
-etc. etc. etc.

PS: Suns avatar because I lost a 15 month bet to Statman

Go Lakers!!!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:37 AM   #7
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far

1. I cried when da baby bulls lost to the wizards

2. I watched every bulls game that came on TV since 2000 when they were horrible

3. I have only been to one bulls game cuz I live Alaska and I have never been to Chicago but have been a fan all my life (17 years)

4. I have all the starters jerseys and they are all authentic
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:00 AM   #8
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7

2. I watched every bulls game that came on TV since 2000 when they were horrible

3. I have only been to one bulls game cuz I live Alaska and I have never been to Chicago but have been a fan all my life (17 years)

Well dag...

close thread...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:42 AM   #9
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7

Much respect dude. Not easy to find true die hards like you in this day and age.

Although mine is better. ha ha
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:38 AM   #10
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I vote FatBoy for Rocket's fan
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:45 AM   #11
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I vote FatBoy for Rocket's fan
Why?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:51 AM   #12
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

And why are you up so early (if you don't mind me asking)?

It's 4:52 in the morning there.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:07 AM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Why?

because you're the craziest rockets fan i've debated with
Old 08-14-2007, 08:08 AM   #14
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
And why are you up so early (if you don't mind me asking)?

It's 4:52 in the morning there.

i work late why are you up
Old 08-14-2007, 08:28 AM   #15
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Illini till I die.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: