Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Angry Bring back the NBA ON NBC THEME MUSIC!

If the NBA can't get NBC back, atleast have the theme song when National Games played on NBC...the theme song for ABC is crap.

Original NBA ON NBC THEME MUSIC.

Last edited by Jimmy2k8 : 08-25-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 10:27 PM   #2
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Bring back the NBA ON NBC THEME MUSIC!

Just another John Tesh fan... sad.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:49 AM   #3
Kings_Alex
Sugar K

Kings_Alex has an OK reputation so far

can someone show me the song it is now on abc? i don't remember what it was.
Kings_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Alex
can someone show me the song it is now on abc? i don't remember what it was.
"RIGHT NOW!"
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:55 AM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hear it everyday, its my ring tone :)
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:14 AM   #6
samy568
Kids at the park dunk on me

samy568 has an OK reputation so far

I liked this one...good Kobe mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-eXQUo5VzQ
samy568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #7
Nym
I airball my layups

Nym has an OK reputation so far

Gawds no, not the gawds-awful 'Old school HBO theme song look-alike" NBC NBA theme song! I was so sick of hearing that song for so many years! ...personally I'm sticking with ABC and TNT!!!
Nym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #8
Ron Mexico
I make up lots of nonsense

Ron Mexico has an OK reputation so far

You got sick of the NBA on NBC? Ban.
Ron Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:02 PM   #9
Nym
I airball my layups

Nym has an OK reputation so far

I got sick of NBC, but I didn't say I got sick of the NBA. Ahmad Rashad gawds.And then Jayson Williams tried becoming part of the NBC team right before his manslaughter charge- I'm glad that they had to 'resign/ie fire' him because he and Pat Croce was just too much- I could swear they both pounded 8 espressos before one of their commentations. And that awful awful theme song. A lot of the same instruments and dynamics of the old "HBO" theme. I'm so glad that ABC didn't clone it.
And then you had those "Isiah Thomas" moments where he sounded like he was in love with Michael Jordan, making non-stop comments about how he is greater than Zeus and how he wanted to be inside him. OK- he didn't go that far, but man he kissed his ass too much. Guess he felt too bad from all those days of him being a 'Bad Boy Piston' and had to make it up to him.

But with that being said, the best moments of the NBA were on NBC. Man, I loved it when the Magic would go up against the Bulls. The 1995-96 season is still by far my most favorite season of all time.

Well, guess the NBC era had to end when your star spokesperson was wearing women's underwear and was performing sodomy!
Nym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:33 PM   #10
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

I just got chills. I love the NBC Sundy Night NFL theme as well

http://www.celluloidandvinyl.com/200...-john-williams
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #11
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nym
Gawds no, not the gawds-awful 'Old school HBO theme song look-alike" NBC NBA theme song! I was so sick of hearing that song for so many years! ...personally I'm sticking with ABC and TNT!!!

What a shame.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #12
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

80's CBS theme > 90's NBC theme
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nym

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences, but I'm sorry yours are wrong.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:27 PM   #14
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

it wouldnt feel right without bob costas or hannah storm doing the pre game
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:30 PM   #15
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

We get one of these posts every week and frankly I'm tired of them. It's not about the music. It's not about the goddam channel.

All I want is the NBA on national television with decent commentators and presentation. Who cares what CHANNEL it's on, or what the THEME MUSIC is? All people can do is whine about the channel and theme music. But if NBA on ABC moved to NBC and got the old theme music, it would still suck ass, why, because of the announcers and presentation.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: