Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-16-2006, 03:56 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Anyone getting the Mars?

My boy from Nike got me hooked up. Plus I get the discount
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 04:46 AM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's out today! Can't wait
Old 07-22-2006, 04:39 PM   #3
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

I was thinkin about gettin some but I think I might pass and go and buy some 3s off niketalk or somethin
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
I was thinkin about gettin some but I think I might pass and go and buy some 3s off niketalk or somethin

The three's are my favrite pairs of Jordans all time. But wait till 2007, there will be a mass launch of different colorways including the fire reds.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:53 PM   #5
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
The three's are my favrite pairs of Jordans all time. But wait till 2007, there will be a mass launch of different colorways including the fire reds.

So far I haven't seen any new colorways on the 3s that I've like. I didn't like the shade of grey/black on the cement in hte fire reds, plus at this point I want them way too bad, and I'm not sure they're gonna retro the only colorway I want really badly.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:25 AM   #6
junwin
I hit open 5-footers

junwin has decent reputation

meh ive got the white/greens, i likem them more

and Young HkM....those are 4's
junwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #7
JibberJabber
I Hit Open Layups

JibberJabber has an OK reputation so far

I was thinking of some, but these pumps got me rollin
http://www.shoesinview.com

haha this site is just funny.
Keep your game face on.
JibberJabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:18 AM   #8
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Quote:
Originally Posted by junwin
meh ive got the white/greens, i likem them more

and Young HkM....those are 4's

I know that those are the Mars 4's. What I was saying was that I'm just gonna save my money and buy some 3's instead and that I didn't want the 3s that they're retroing next year.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #9
WERD2
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WERD2 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
So far I haven't seen any new colorways on the 3s that I've like. I didn't like the shade of grey/black on the cement in hte fire reds, plus at this point I want them way too bad, and I'm not sure they're gonna retro the only colorway I want really badly.

^ so true about the cement on the fire red IIIs. I was so disappointed when I saw that.

Sole-Provider Sneakers - Australia
WERD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:46 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

Fire Reds are going to be re-released. From an inside source, there are minor technicl differences.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:32 AM   #11
PennyNYK1
I airball my layups

PennyNYK1 has an OK reputation so far

I like the Mars IV's a lot, I'll be buying my pair on the next 50% off employee appreciation. On the topic of the III's, I've yet to see any colourways that I really like, although I'll have to wait to see how the Fire Reds and the Cool Greys look up-close.
PennyNYK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:02 AM   #12
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I missed out
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: