Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-27-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.
Default Nba live!!!

Hey who plays the Nba Live series, the latest version i played was 2006, but i update the roster everyday!!!!

Also i think im a better GM than DANNY FERRY cause when my players contract expirers i get them back and i give up who i got to give to make my team better.

Anyway who got the game and which one do you have???
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nba live!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Also i think im a better GM than DANNY FERRY

That's like saying you're a better speller than Lebron23. You don't exactly win any awards for it lol
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:37 PM   #3
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

NBA 2k>NBA Live.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:40 PM   #4
Legend
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
NBA 2k>NBA Live.

You're not the first person i hear say that and its true. Nba Live is too fake.
but its what i got, so i'll play it.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:42 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
NBA 2k>NBA Live.
/thread

If you haven't played 2k, you don't know what you're missing. Here:

1. Take your NBA Live 2006 disc, spit on it. Then get a pen and scratch all over the side with the data on it.
2. Break the CD in half.
3. Throw it out the window.
4. Take the game case.
5. Load it with dog ****.
6. Set it on fire.
7. Throw that out your window as well.
8. Go to EBGames.
9. Buy NBA 2k7, or wait a few months for NBA 2k8.
10. Have fun playing an actual video game. Live doesn't deserve the title "video game".

By the way, NBA Live 2005 was easily the best one of them all. The rest suck.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #6
Legend
I hit open layups

HEY ITS WAT I HAVE.

I played nba 2k3 already its really good. actually its much better if i could get it will be good.

and yh 2005 was really good
Old 08-27-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
Legend
I hit open layups

Oh yeah i got the game for PC, and i dont thing nba2k make the games for PC.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

i got 06...and i really enjoyed it. Well about half a month ago, I got a new PS2, went out and bought Live 07 for 10 bucks.

I wish I still had my 10 bucks. What a piece of ****. I feel really bad for people who spent 50 bucks on it. Right now, you couldn't give it to me.

I am definitely not getting 08.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #9
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
HEY ITS WAT I HAVE.

I played nba 2k3 already its really good. actually its much better if i could get it will be good.

and yh 2005 was really good

Lord, getting all defensive. It's cool, you got nba live, so what if it sucks donkey nuts?
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #10
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

I played Live 07 because that's all that was available for PC. It sucked immense balls.

I eventually uninstalled it and started playing Live 05 again
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #11
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Madden 08 on the other hand is an absolute blast and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys sports games.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #12
go_blue
High school junior varsity star

go_blue has an OK reputation so far

i have 05 and 06
go_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:54 PM   #13
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

NBA Live 2000 was the best IMO
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #14
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last Live game I got was '04. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't really "in" to Basket Ball back then, so I didn't follow the series. But I must say, I think '08 will be the game to turn the franchise around. I'm probably the only member on this board anticipating Live '08. btw, why hasn't anything been released about 2k8? Besides the dunk Contest video? Are they hiding something? lol. Anyway, I'll be purchasing Live '08 the day (Or week) it comes out. Despite what you people, or critics say, I known I'll enjoy it, and any other true BBall fan would.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh yeah to answer the question, i have Live 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06 and 07. The day after i bought 07 i went to Wal Mart and got 2k7 and have never looked back
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: