Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Remembering T-Mac's 13 points in 35 seconds

McGrady brought the Rockets back against the Spurs in clutch time with a barrage of 3 pointers and the Rockets ended up stealing a game because of McGrady's lights out crunch time performance. I still get shivers up my spine when I watch this. Great moment indeed.

McGrady's 13 Points in 35 Seconds

(Somebody also made a cool NBA 2k7 version of it. McGrady's 13 Points in 35 Seconds - 2k7 Version )
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Remembering T-Mac's 13 points in 35 seconds

Nice. That 2k7 video was hype. One of my favourite sequences.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:38 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Someone makes a thread dedicated to this every few months. And it's worthy of it each and every time.

The 2K video was a nice addition though.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

As a Houston fan and citizen, I watched this game live and it was amazing. I remember the next day at school, people was going crazy.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #5
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

that 2k thing was sweet
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #6
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

i gotta admit, that 2k version was pretty cool.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:03 PM   #7
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

That was, and still is a sick ass finish to a game.

Oh, and that 2k7 video is BONKERS. I didn't realize that had T-Mac's exact jumper in there. Makes me want to go out and buy a 360 in preperation for 2k8. May jump start my ass to get back into video games ... DAMMITT!!! Thanks alot, Richie2k6.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #8
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Best game ever. Sadly, I took a short vacay to Houston that day also, and didn't even bother to watch the game Live. How shtoopid of me.

Oh and Devin Brown's a dumbass.

And yes, that 2k7 version was sweet.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #9
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

McLovin !!!!!!!!!
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #10
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

As stated before the 2k vid is sick. The commentary from the real game is hot.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:38 PM   #11
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Saw the game live, couldn't believe my eyes. Most amazing finish to a game ever. During every commercial I would say that there is no way he hits another 3 after the one before. The youtube video gives me chills every time I watch it.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #12
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The 2K thing is sweet. I think there's one for the Horry shot against the Kings, too.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #13
Cosmonaut
I hit open layups

Cosmonaut has an OK reputation so far

you see some crazy things in sport, and this sort of thing that tmac did is why i love sport, sport is so unpredictable at times. Spurs should of been cruising to a win, but some how tmac did a 1 in a million thing and stole the game. But yeah don't count on this sort of thing happening for a long time.
Cosmonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #14
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Probably my favourite sequence ever. Those who left the arena early when the Spurs were in control must have gone home seen the highlights and went . I love Devin Brown's expression at the end of the sequence.:
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:22 AM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
As a Houston fan and citizen, I watched this game live and it was amazing. I remember the next day at school, people was going crazy.

No doubt. I remember I was the one hyping it up, telling everyone I could about it.

I was so freakin pumped.

I'll never forget that night. I remember we were losing by 10 and there was less than two minutes left, so I was going to turn off the tv, but for no reason I left it on. During the next few minutes, the Mac-miracle took place.

Even though it wasn't a playoff series, it still brings an awesome feeling knowing that I watched something so rare, live.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: