Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-17-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
EliteProducer
I Hit Open Layups

EliteProducer has an OK reputation so far
Default Kobe Most "Stanned" Athlete..

Peep this from http://www.blacksportsonline.com on Kobe..he has a Top 10 List for Most Stanned Athlete..you can read the entire list there.

2- Kobe Bryant

You want some action, lock in a room 10 Kobe Haters and 10 Kobe Stans and I guarantee you someone will get murdered before the hour was up. There is absolutely no middle ground with Kobe, either the hate is deep or the Stanning is strong.

Ironically I have been called a Stan and a Hater within the same conversation about Bean. Stans normally overlook the dry humpin, occasional ball hoggin and his part in the Shaq fiasco. While haters tend to overlook the 3 rings, the fact he is the best player in the game and Shaqís part in the Shaq fiasco.

I did an unofficial survey on the most loved and hated players on the planet he was the only player to appear on both list in the Top 3.
EliteProducer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

very Nice. You also forgot to add that Kobe Bryant is the Hardest Working NBA player
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:51 AM   #3
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
very Nice. You also forgot to add that Kobe Bryant is the Hardest Working NBA player

Yes sir. Kobe comes to practice hours early to get started. He has an unbelievable work ethic. He is the first one at the gym and the last one to leave.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:05 AM   #4
Magic man
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Magic man has an OK reputation so far

I hate it when people are so eager to label others as "haters." Personally, I am continually in awe of Kobe's ability and work ethic. I am perpetually unimpressed by his, "I'll do it on my own," routine. I liked what I saw out of him in the play-offs and hope that it is a perminate change in his mentality.

Just because I question some of Kobe's ability to play as a team doesn't mean I am a hater. I want the Lakers to be the best team in the NBA again and it won't happen with a one-man-show.
Magic man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:52 AM   #5
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people
Default Don't forget.

Also when he rapes girls he puts 150% effort into it. Not just ******l rape but he gets into some sodimy as well just to make sure the job is done right and the girl is ruined forever. You don't want to leave a rape victim until her spirit is totally broken.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:46 AM   #6
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

kobe does work hard like alot of other guys in the nba like duncan yao and d wade
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:59 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
Also when he rapes girls he puts 150% effort into it. Not just ******l rape but he gets into some sodimy as well just to make sure the job is done right and the girl is ruined forever. You don't want to leave a rape victim until her spirit is totally broken.

with that being said go **** urself in the corner fagdog
Old 07-18-2006, 01:40 PM   #8
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

bigdog13 has not been impressing people
Default what?

your response makes no sense lakerfreak. You just proved to the whole insidehoops board that your are brainless kolby follower.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 05:13 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
your response makes no sense lakerfreak. You just proved to the whole insidehoops board that your are brainless kolby follower.

Then what the hell were u writing up there.

It isn't even funny anymore about these rape comments people make. Its over. People who still dwell on that **** mean they are angry that he's still helpin the lakers out.

I admit i made some retarded comment but I am sick of people making rape comments when we are trying to talk about how hard Kobe works. What the hell it was so random.

if I'm brainless, then what are you? because people who argue with no facts are the ones who need a brain
Old 07-18-2006, 05:15 PM   #10
ggnehm
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ggnehm has an OK reputation so far
Default we watch for the basketball

I love how @ holes say Kobe raped that girl 1) he was never convicted 2) once the girl realized she couldnít sue for money in a criminal suit what did she do drop the charges and open a civil suit so she could extort $$$ and because Kobe didnít feel like dealing with it anymore he gave her the $$$ she was looking for. If you are one of those that think he is a rapist go move to communist China because here in the good OL USA we are innocent until proven guilty and he was never proven guilty. (Donít get me wrong I do not excuses committing adultery) but we should not judge a guy on his personal life but on his basketball skills. If we were to right someone off as a person for committing adultery we would have to stop watching basketball all together. I love the Magic man but lets not forget how he got HIV (cheating on cookie) dose not mean he is not one of the best basket ball players to play the game.
ggnehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 08:50 PM   #11
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnehm
I love how @ holes say Kobe raped that girl 1) he was never convicted 2) once the girl realized she couldnít sue for money in a criminal suit what did she do drop the charges and open a civil suit so she could extort $$$ and because Kobe didnít feel like dealing with it anymore he gave her the $$$ she was looking for. If you are one of those that think he is a rapist go move to communist China because here in the good OL USA we are innocent until proven guilty and he was never proven guilty. (Donít get me wrong I do not excuses committing adultery) but we should not judge a guy on his personal life but on his basketball skills. If we were to right someone off as a person for committing adultery we would have to stop watching basketball all together. I love the Magic man but lets not forget how he got HIV (cheating on cookie) dose not mean he is not one of the best basket ball players to play the game.

In the eyes of the justice system...Kobe is innocent...but that doesnt mean he is innocent (think OJ). I wont say Kobe raped that girl...but i also wont say he didnt...we will never know what happened in that room and Kobe's got the cash to get the best lawyers...it looks more so that the girl was lying but we will never know...and for the magic man...i was reading somewhere and it was saying when magic was a laker he would be doing 1000's of grls a year....the guy was on top of the world....
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:04 PM   #12
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far
Default Idiots will be idiots

Quote:
Check her background shes been ruined for years, and now she is happily rich her plan worked, congrats weirdo. Hate on Kobe because it is a popular thing to do that shows you have a mind for yourself Their isnt a better work ethic in the game so come back with basketball facts and I will shut you down any fact you can come up with I will beat it to the ground like Kobe beat Artest for the first time as a King (49pts ) AND WHAT!!!!!!!
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People, get over the rape comments.... its old and not relevant. Whatever happened has been dealt with legally and Kobe need only answer to his wife and God. Geez.... its old!

You all want to start talking about OJ Simpson again too???

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:29 PM   #14
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

You all want to start talking about OJ Simpson again too???

Yes...JK lool

Old 07-23-2006, 12:36 AM   #15
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see a white ford bronco on the freeway! Quick, get your camera!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: