Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-18-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
BOOHYAH310
I airball my layups

BOOHYAH310 has no real reputation yet.
Default Jim Cleamons....

Just got re-hired by the Lakeshow. Sounds like Phil is gettin his house in order for the season...too bad he wasn't here earlier to work with the summer league team like he did in his first stint in LA.
BOOHYAH310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOHYAH310
Just got re-hired by the Lakeshow. Sounds like Phil is gettin his house in order for the season...too bad he wasn't here earlier to work with the summer league team like he did in his first stint in LA.

Always good to have another guy who know the triangle...we have a quality coahing staff...and i like having brian shaw and kurt rambis...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #3
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I wonder if they're preparing for life without Phil.

Will Jim Cleamons be Phil's successor?
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh are u serious??
thats cool to have him back

I remember last year we tried to get him back when we got phil but the hornets wouldnt release him from his contract,

well hes back now.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:35 PM   #5
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

He was always my favorite Lakers assistant....
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:04 PM   #6
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Thats actually great because he could easily be head coaching somewhere else and I could definitely see him taking over for Phil down the line. We easily have one of the best staffs in the league if not the best. By the end of the season you could see that we had come a long way. This year is really gonna surprise people who are not looking out for the Lakers because I think they are going to be on point.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:42 AM   #7
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah its a good thing...

I dont know of any "starting" coaches that participated in the summer pro leagues, so I doubt you would have ever seen Phillip there.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:58 AM   #8
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Cleamons bombed big time in his first coaching job with Dallas, however I think he would be the best dude to replace Phil when he steps down for good.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:51 AM   #9
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
Cleamons bombed big time in his first coaching job with Dallas, however I think he would be the best dude to replace Phil when he steps down for good.

I would argue that Dallas's roster sucked at the time he was coaching!
Old 07-22-2006, 11:34 PM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I would argue that Dallas's roster sucked at the time he was coaching!

Not really, Jim Jackson was averaging 25 ppg and they also had a young Jason Kidd.

They had other good guys too but their names always slip my mind.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:32 AM   #11
SoCalMike

Take a closer look at the roster... it was weak....
Old 07-23-2006, 09:44 AM   #12
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

was that the 3 J's team? those 3 immature punks kept going at each other ;p
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:44 AM   #13
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

anyway i want tex.
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:04 AM   #14
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
anyway i want tex.

tex who?
Old 07-24-2006, 12:13 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Tex Winter is with the team but with a very very very very very linited role.

He comes helps out once or twice a month.

Hes a very old man. he has to live a life.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: