Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #1
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default 42 New 2k8 Pictures

http://www.nba.com/videogames/firstlook_2k8_1.html

A few old ones mixed in there, but many new ones, too.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:45 PM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Re: 42 New 2k8 Pictures

doesn't look impressive compared to the trailers... CP3 looks like Nate Robinson! and KG looks like a blacker version of Sam Cassell! those Ben Gordon photos sweet though...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:23 AM   #3
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:27 AM   #4
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

playstation 3 is the most sophisticated console on earth and i own one and i will once again play solo. you poor b*tches. xbox = uh oh genesis.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:25 AM   #5
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Screens are allright, im more excited for the fact that you dont have white shoes with your away unis anymore.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:57 AM   #6
RomoSexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
playstation 3 is the most sophisticated console on earth and i own one and i will once again play solo. you poor b*tches. xbox = uh oh genesis.

I hope this was a joke reply
Old 09-23-2007, 09:23 AM   #7
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
doesn't look impressive compared to the trailers... CP3 looks like Nate Robinson! and KG looks like a blacker version of Sam Cassell! those Ben Gordon photos sweet though...

your an 2k basher....the screenshots look great, the only player off was Luol Deng
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:20 AM   #8
Uchiha_Hai
The Big Bang

Uchiha_Hai has an OK reputation so far

A lot of the players faces doesn't like all that great and the fact that Kobe doesn't weak long songs what the hell.....

Edit: Yeah, Chris Paul looks whack lol
Uchiha_Hai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:23 AM   #9
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

At the risk of sounding ancient....kids today find all kinds of stupid reasons to **** on a game. Player appearance? Give me a ****ing break.

This is the type of **** I had to put up with growing up:

WTF do I care if a player's skin is two shades too dark?
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:40 AM   #10
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
At the risk of sounding ancient....kids today find all kinds of stupid reasons to **** on a game. Player appearance? Give me a ****ing break.

This is the type of **** I had to put up with growing up:

WTF do I care if a player's skin is two shades too dark?
Pat Riley Basketball baby!

But yeah, so many people are so picky. People complain about the graphics when they're this amazing:

People are lucky the graphics are even that good and at your fingertips. Not everyone has a $600 Xbox 360. I still have to play with these graphics:

But you don't see me complaining. Sure I want a 360, but I don't have one. So really there's nothing for people to complain about. Hell give me the 2k6 graphics on a 360 and I'll be happy. I think the 2k8 graphics are amazing, and the people saying they suck are just picky and unappreciative.

PS: I still play those old 90's Sega/Super Nintendo basketball games. Memories.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:12 PM   #11
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Looks good to me, the new pics look great and as it was said in the first post some of the pics are the older ones so those who say the player liknesses "suck" they are mostly the old ones. I hope that when the game comes out people will enjoy the game, I'm sure I will. Can't wait!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:29 PM   #12
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

You can get the 360 for $280 dollars.

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produc...roductId=24532

Use the code meijercomgift
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:51 PM   #13
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
http://www.nba.com/videogames/firstlook_2k8_1.html

A few old ones mixed in there, but many new ones, too.

That's pretty impressive! I still need to get a PS3 or 360. The graphics are insane!

Although, I just got the new PSP Lite (PSP-2001 model), the silver one, which is a lot lighter than the previous model (PSP-1000 models). You can also play your UMD movies on your TV, which is a big plus. I tried it yesterday and the quality is just like a DVD player. Pretty cool.

Other upgrades are the loading times, button feel (raised), and 64MB of ram vs the older 32MB. But, if you already own a PSP (older model), it's not crucial to go out and buy one. They both play the same games.

It's perfect for me because I go on plane trips all the time and plus I'm going hunting next week and thought it would be perfect for spending time. It's a cool little device.

Next is a PS3 or 360 though. Gotta have one.

Last edited by blazerfan22 : 09-23-2007 at 12:54 PM.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #14
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Im not sure if Im going to get the PS3 version or Xbox360, the 360 will have rumble, but the PS3 version will be really easy to keep up to date rosters.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:18 PM   #15
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know. The graphics don't match up to this.

blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: