Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 07-20-2006, 06:16 PM   #1
JinTheWindMaster
Banned

JinTheWindMaster has not been impressing people
Default Suns sign Sean Marks.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=69986
JinTheWindMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:16 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

who who?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #3
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
The next Pat Burke??
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #4
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

NZ >>> Australia

Sean Marks >>>>>> Andrew Bogut
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:26 PM   #5
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Sean Marks is the man.

Perfect fit for Phoenix. He's athletic, runs the floor well, blocks shots, rebounds and can shoot threes.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:29 PM   #6
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

OMG, Canadian guard + New Zealand forward = championship for people with inferiority complexes world-wide!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:38 PM   #7
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
OMG, Canadian guard + New Zealand forward = championship for people with inferiority complexes world-wide!

+French utility +Marijuana center/ power forward

=man love

I suck at math
Old 07-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #8
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Yeah, for Marks' sake, he should be a much better fit in PHX. They tend to take alot of shots and play very little D so Marks should fit in well.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:49 PM   #9
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Is Burke gone from the Suns?
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #10
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Yeah, for Marks' sake, he should be a much better fit in PHX. They tend to take alot of shots and play very little D so Marks should fit in well.

Marks plays little D? I've watched him so many times, and it's just not true.
The dude is Tim Duncan's practice opponent, I don't think you can be a weak defender to be given that job.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:05 PM   #11
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Marks must not be that good, since he is gone from the Spurs, along with Rasho and Nazr.

If Marks was good, Pop would have kept him.

Unless he just got on his nerves.

Looks like Elson, Butler and Oberto will man the center position this year for the Spurs.

I don't know how Tim, Tony and Manu plan to win a championship with that bunch.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:06 PM   #12
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Don't worry Ced Marks is the kind of player nobody bothers to actually learn about so they just speak in generalities about white NBA big men that don't play alot.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #13
vagabond
Kids at the park dunk on me

vagabond has an OK reputation so far

Cool I was wondering who was going to pick Marks up. I think he's been a bit under rated when ever he's been asked to contribute by his teams he's been able to step it up and really help out.

Will give the Suns a bit of extra bigman depth that they desperately need as well. All good
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
Cool I was wondering who was going to pick Marks up. I think he's been a bit under rated when ever he's been asked to contribute by his teams he's been able to step it up and really help out.

Will give the Suns a bit of extra bigman depth that they desperately need as well. All good

i agree. people seem to think too often that since a certain player hasn't been in an all-star game or doesn't put up huge numbers, that they just plain suck. most of the players that i like aren't all-stars, just average nba'ers.

marks will be a decent backup center for the suns. he's does have good footwork and speed for a big, but he's average on defense. not a bad pickup at all.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:24 PM   #15
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Seems like everyone knows what they're talking about except sundeep.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: