Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 07-20-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
ruledcards
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ruledcards has an OK reputation so far
Default Kings Arena Deal

Since I don't think this has been posted yet, I think my fellow Kings fans will be happy to hear the Maloofs and the city of Sacramento have reached a deal about the new arena. Hopefully the proposal of the quarter cent sales tax increase will pass among the voters. I know I will vote yes on it. Here's the link to the article, http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/s...15088525c.html
ruledcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #2
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Envy...malice.....attention....

This will be a fine point in the Kings franchise...will we have an arena that will now fit more fans in and hopefully attract better agents on the market, even though it is still Sacramento.

You're probably thinking thatit won't be as loud in the arena, it's not going to have that "Arco Thunder".

I think not. The fans around Sacramento are loyal. You can only fit so little people in Arco and it's always packed. With a bigger arena, more fans could attend spreading fun for everyone. This arena will be bigger, better, and louder because Sacramento always has the best fans in the NBA. Like really, the BEST.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:41 AM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I hope it passes. It could do a lot for Sacramento and it'll be a lot better than Arco. Don't get me wrong, I love going to Kings games but I don't like Arco. It's too small and uncomfortable IMO. We'll get more concerts, shows, maybe even another team like a hockey team if we get a new arena. That whole railyard area could turn into something really cool.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: