Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Pacers are 3-0 right now, how many wins for the season???

I think we are a darkhorse contender this year. As of right now I predict 46 wins, even if JO is traded.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: The Pacers are 3-0 right now, how many wins for the season???

I think your 46 are pretty close to the real outcome. They're doing very good and could be this year's Raptors. Well they got pick 11 so it'snot like they're climbing from 1 to 20 something but it's still a pretty good improvement.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:43 AM   #3
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I'm gonna say 40 wins. only because of injuries. there's several players that just cannot stay healthy. otherwise I'd say more. pacers look a lot better so far than what was previewed before the season started.
Espn the magazine had them finishing in last place with like 25-30 wins, if I remember correctly.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

espn the magazine sucks then.

i'm gonna say 43-39. it'll be close but i hope i'm just as wrong as that espn mag. wrong as in they will have more wins that is.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #5
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

I think they will go 42-40.

One win over 50 %
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
I think they will go 42-40.

One win over 50 %

after tonight, i kinda want to lean your way. they just got outhustled vs clippers and had no defensive answer for the aging cassell.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:06 AM   #7
GMadness
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GMadness has an OK reputation so far

I'd love to see them get 40 wins, but I just can't see it. 35-to-37 may be the peak. They have talent, but that talent hasn't won anything before.

Saw somebody that disagrees with me, though.

http://theloveofsports.com/index.php..._of_unbeatens/

Apparently, they're big Pacer fans over there.

Let's put some more wins on the board now.
GMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

38-44

good start... but doubt they'll keep it up for the season... if they rebuild or get a better core around JO and Granger then they'll have a good shot at playoffs next season...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: