Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-07-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Pony sneakers - Pony shoes

Pony is trying to make a comeback. Back around 2004, 2005 Pony had Ricky Davis and Chris Mihm endorsing their shoes but that didn't work out. Now they have Wilson Chandler of the Knicks helping Pony to make a comeback.

Check out these Pony kicks.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/produ...47/mvp--sport/

Last edited by idizzle : 04-22-2008 at 07:12 PM.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pony's

sorta ugly. saw their ad in the newest slam mag.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
stephanie08
Can barely lace up my sneakers

stephanie08 has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs down Re: Pony's

Yeah they aren't that cute....i dont like those type.
stephanie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Randy Moss has signed a deal with Pony sneakers

http://pony.com/blog/

Last edited by insidehoops : 02-19-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Pony is trying to make a comeback. Back around 2004, 2005 Pony had Ricky Davis and Chris Mihm endorsing their shoes but that didn't work out. No they have Wilson Chandler of the Knicks helping Pony to make a comeback.

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

I remember those. They made some in black and white but they had sold them out in my size.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:10 PM   #7
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Quote:

Dang those are ugly, i hope you never wore those in public.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Dang those are ugly, i hope you never wore those in public.

those are ricky davis's game shoes, dude. that's why they say "get buckets". i don't wear a size 16.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #9
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE has decent reputationKNOW1EDGE has decent reputation

Quote:
those are ricky davis's game shoes, dude. that's why they say "get buckets". i don't wear a size 16.

Yeah none-the-less, like i said, those are ugly. And i hope you never wore them in public. (i guess you didnt wear them cuz they dont fit ya)
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:39 AM   #10
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

lakers_fan4life has decent reputation

Well pony's are wack i think.......and the first ones that sombody posted look too much like the dada shoes if you ask me i just think its time for them to chill out on the whole basketball shoe business 4real
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:51 PM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

I jsut want to wear the Randy Moss stuff.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:30 AM   #12
ABPrints
Kids at the park dunk on me

ABPrints has an OK reputation so far

I would definately buy a pair of baseball spikes in Pony, but for basketball or casual, no thanks.
ABPrints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #13
idizzle
Good college starter

Here is the Randy Moss cleats and training shoes.

http://solecollector.com/shoes/nike-...r/#comment-583

Honestly, their not to the standards that I thought they were going to be. He should keep the green out of the shoes.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:50 PM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

Check out Wilson Chandler's shoes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/..._los_angeles_l

I like them.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:26 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the sports shoe industry is hard to make $ in for small companies. is Pony owned by a larger shoe company or is it by itself? i just don't see them making any $.

i wouldn't buy them unless they were cheap.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: