Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Bucks@Cavs game thread

Cavs have won 7 straight vs. Milwaukee and the visitors haven't won in Cleveland since early 2003 (pre-Lebron)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM   #2
LilJonIsSoCrunk
banned camp

LilJonIsSoCrunk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bucks@Cavs game thread

i'm an NBA fan who enjoys seeing one of the faces of the league (lebron) succeed. however, bucks will take this one. they are going to rain outside shots on cleveland tonight.

bucks win

book it
LilJonIsSoCrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #3
death valley40
I airball my layups

death valley40 has an OK reputation so far

Any Cavs fans got the online link to watch this game online?, I live in Cincinnati and they aren't showing it on FSN OHIO down here
death valley40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #4
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by death valley40
Any Cavs fans got the online link to watch this game online?, I live in Cincinnati and they aren't showing it on FSN OHIO down here
What does the 'Death Valley' stand for?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #5
death valley40
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
What does the 'Death Valley' stand for?

For Steubenville Big Red's stadium, I been meaning to ask you if you're the same RBA on jjhuddle
Old 11-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #6
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
For Steubenville Big Red's stadium, I been meaning to ask you if you're the same RBA on jjhuddle
...that is too weird, bro. This is an international message board. I mean... I can see a few people on here being from cities like New York or LA or Dallas... but STEUBENVILLE?

...yes... I'm the same as on JJs and Yappi.

Welcome aboard. It wasn't a great week for us Big Red diehards, was it?

There are some very resourceful people on this site. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

RRR
Old 11-20-2007, 06:24 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
...that is too weird, bro. This is an international message board. I mean... I can see a few people on here being from cities like New York or LA or Dallas... but STEUBENVILLE?

There are some very resourceful people on this site. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

RRR

There are indeed resourceful people on this site that have saved me from buying league pass (I'm no longer in Ohio)

Stubenville, eh? A lot of OU kids I knew are from there. I myself used to live in good 'ol Athens.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #8
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
If you want the link, PM me. Im not posting it.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #9
death valley40
I airball my layups

Quote:

RRR

Definatley not, I haven't even been on jj or yappi yet. I probably won't untill after the playoffs are over. I work with a Coldwater alum and he swears up and down they can beat Mooney
Old 11-20-2007, 06:28 PM   #10
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cleveland Cavaliers would probably win this game, and I personally think that Lebron James would have another Triple Double Performance.

King James been particularly spectacular in the Cavaliers' last two games, averaging 39.5 points, 11.5 assists and 11.5 rebounds possibly the closest thing to Magic Johnson and Oscar Robertson both players are walking Triple Double Machine during their prime.

James has two triple-doubles this season and has been one of the most dominant player in the regular season.

The Key to this game is the Cavaliers must defend Michael Redd forced him to take some difficult shoots, and make sure that Andrew Bogut and Yi Jianlian would be non factors in this game.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:31 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Definatley not, I haven't even been on jj or yappi yet. I probably won't untill after the playoffs are over. I work with a Coldwater alum and he swears up and down they can beat Mooney
I really doubt it. Coldwater runs the spread and passes well, so they may be able to score on Mooney. But, they gave up a ton of points to Kettering Alter, who only runs the ball.

Mooney will control the game and the clock with its running game. Coldwater might put up a few scores like we did, but it won't be near enough. The only team in the state that would beat Mooney is St. Xavier.

Who would have thought that this conversation would transpire on ISH? I'm sure most people are thinking 'what the h#ll are these guys talking about'.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

I'll take Cavs for this one. Won't be watching though, I expect another big night from Lebron.
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
I really doubt it. Coldwater runs the spread and passes well, so they may be able to score on Mooney. But, they gave up a ton of points to Kettering Alter, who only runs the ball.

Mooney will control the game and the clock with its running game. Coldwater might put up a few scores like we did, but it won't be near enough. The only team in the state that would beat Mooney is St. Xavier.

Who would have thought that this conversation would transpire on ISH? I'm sure most people are thinking 'what the h#ll are these guys talking about'.

"what the hell are these guys talking about? "

Old 11-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
"what the hell are these guys talking about? "

To clarify...

As you know, being from Ohio, life revolves around high school football. Steubenville is notoriously rabid about its high school football. Our stadium (nicknamed Death Valley) seats 10,000, to give you an idea (Steubenville is a city of around 18,000).

This past weekend, Steubenville High School (nicknamed Big Red) had its 42-game win streak snapped by Youngstown Cardinal Mooney in the Division IV state regional final 35-20. Mooney is ranked eighth in the nation by USA Today.

JJsHuddle.com and Yappi.com are forums for discussion of Ohio HS football.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 11-20-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
To clarify...

As you know, being from Ohio, life revolves around high school football. Steubenville is notoriously rabid about its high school football. Our stadium (nicknamed Death Valley) seats 10,000, to give you an idea (Steubenville is a city of around 18,000).

This past weekend, Steubenville High School (nicknamed Big Red) had its 42-game win streak snapped by Youngstown Cardinal Mooney in the Division IV state regional final. Mooney is ranked eighth in the nation by USA Today.

Athens County football is nothing to write home about, unfourtunately
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: