Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default that's it- it's Andray Blatche's league. (Wiz/Phi GT)

but seriously.

is anyone watching the Wiz/Sixers? first quarter isn't even over yet but in about 5 mnutes, he has hit a jump hook, gone George Gervin on some poor soul for an and1, and dreamshook some loser on the baseline and no-looked to Jamison.

he still doesn't really have an awareness/presence on the court at the NBA level but he's talented and he's got skills. his jumper is wet. he's only 19. will this guy be an NBA starter in a few years? or will he basically just be a taller Travis Outlaw (who, by the way, I find to be somewhat underrated.)

as I type he just hit a reverse layup.

9/2/2 in the 1st quarter 7 mins.

against Portland: 10/4/3 3blk 2stl 26 mins.

against Denver: 11/8/3blk in 22 mins.

Last edited by geeWiz15 : 11-20-2007 at 07:45 PM.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: that's it- it's Andray Blatche's league.

I like him a lot. I think, with PT, he'd be a beast. With Butler, Gilbo and Jamison it'll be hard for him to get significant looks and time with the ball, so for right now he just has to do the dirty work.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

He doesn't belong in this league.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, Songaila wide open underneath. Still worked out though, great spin there.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:45 PM   #5
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I like him a lot. I think, with PT, he'd be a beast. With Butler, Gilbo and Jamison it'll be hard for him to get significant looks and time with the ball, so for right now he just has to do the dirty work.
the reason Blatche doesn't play is that he has absolutely no court awareness and fouls constantly (a lot of time refs let it go, thankfully). that's the only reason though. once he gets mentally into it, there's room for him in any roster because he's so versatile. he can stand at the 3pt line and stroke it, and he can play center; he can try the high post ala Dirk, or he can be a slasher. and he has the ability to defend pretty much anyone.

considering how much Eddie Jordan loved Jared Jeffries I think he's got a future here. if he actually continues to develop and become a reliable starter Arenas/Young/Blatche/Butler/some Center who doesn't need to be a shotblocker because we'd have one in blatche- is a really exciting future.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
He doesn't belong in this league.
if Blatche were a finished product I'd totally agree with you. he's clueless. but does he have a chance to develop into an actual NBA player? because if he does, with his body, agressiveness and skillset, he can be dangerous.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: that's it- it's Andray Blatche's league. (Wiz/Phi GT)

It was nothing like Hakeem but that was rookie Jason Smith guarding him. Had Billy King drafted Sean Williams it wouldnt have happened. But really tho its the Suxers. Team is horrible defensively.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #8
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Blatche for 3!!

16 pts in the half. 4 reb 3 ast.

Last edited by geeWiz15 : 11-20-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:11 PM   #9
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
It was nothing like Hakeem but that was rookie Jason Smith guarding him. Had Billy King drafted Sean Williams it wouldnt have happened. But really tho its the Suxers. Team is horrible defensively.
They had only been allowing 92 ppg before this game.

After the first 8 games I was regretting the Wizards choice of drafting Nick Young, but he has absolutely been balling the last 2 games. Stevenson's play was a surprise too. I won't expect it often though.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #10
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

I was just kidding bud, I was imitating you in reference to your ignorant Farmar comment the other day.

Don't know much about this guy.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is the feed working well for you Wiz? It's brutal for me.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:01 PM   #12
ShabbaWiz
I brick open layups

ShabbaWiz has an OK reputation so far

They are trashing the Sixers.
ShabbaWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:02 PM   #13
ShabbaWiz
I brick open layups

Long time since 0-5 to start the season. This team is on a roll.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:04 PM   #14
ShabbaWiz
I brick open layups

Blatche is playing out of his mind right now.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Keep the losses coming.

One will be a Sixer.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: