It's funny but even though the Raptors were up by 21 at one point, I still fully expect Dallas to win this game. I hope I'm wrong but we've seen the Raptors do this before vs Dallas and lose.
same old Sam Mitchell and his plays. Last play of the half, TJ Ford iso and crazy contested shot. The most predictable offense in the entire league.
- Nice to see Bosh finally going to the rim often and getting some calls.
- Good thing Bargnani is drilling all those 3's because he is doing little else out there.
- Jamario Moon really shouldn't any shots, he has little range on his jump. He is doing a great job on the boards though. Moon is exactly the type of SF that the Raptors need if they plan on starting Bargnani at C. It would be nice if he was a bit more skilled but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to a 27 year old rookie.
- Ford playing well once again, MVP of the Raptors so far this season. I really REALLY hate that baseline fadeaway jumpshot he takes though, it never goes in.
- I love Calderon's jump shot but godddamn is his defense brutal. He'll get beaten off the dribble by every single guard in the league and sometimes loses his man at the 3pt line altogether. I wouldn't mind if he shot more when he goes into the game since he's usually on with that 2nd unit.
- Kapono is now consistently getting good looks and making his shots. Great to see.