Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 11-26-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation
Default Optimism anyone?

I came into this season with a lot of optimism--something I hadn't done in years. The preseason and the first few games of the season put a damper on this optimism, and for good reason. They played like they always had. The team reminded me a lot of last years.

Things started to look up when we hit .500 (A very important time in Bucks basketball! :p) And hey, now we're sitting high in the Central division with a 7-4 record with a perfect 6-0 at home. What's that? We beat the Cavs on the road? What's that? We beat the Lakers and the Mavericks? Hm. Interesting.

Alright, alright. I know. It's way too early to judge, but you can't ignore the Bucks recent success. They've been playing well and closing out games. That is huge. Something we hardly saw at all last season. So is this our time? Our time to be optimistic? You be the judge.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Optimism anyone?

Our time?? Our time in bloody-deed

The bucks have played brilliant. getting the home games sorted with a few road wins out will guarentee us at least 50 wins

I think, now of all seasons, a strong team on our side, we can make the playoff finals... then get beat by Utah jokin, dunno what will happen but good luck to ya
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:55 PM   #3
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. The teams we did let back in were pretty good. Other than that I remember seeing how Michael Redd demanded the ball even after he missied one of two free throws seconds earlier. As long as he's healthy, he's a good a scorer as there is in the league. I really do think we can make the playoffs and if we contine to play like this who knows, but I'm pleased with our start.
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #4
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Ian has decent reputation

7-8

Optimism!

Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: