Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 07-28-2006, 09:21 AM   #1
B-Real
I airball my layups

B-Real is considered somewhat coolB-Real is considered somewhat cool
Default Kicks-sites ???

After the death of Kicksology.com (R.I.P.) i wanted to know if there are more kicks-releated web-sites around the world instead of SoleCollector
B-Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

omarskicks.com has all the jordans and a lot of air forces
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

uptempoair.com
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pickyourshoes.com
niketalk.com
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:56 AM   #5
Abruzzi
I brick open layups

Abruzzi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real
After the death of Kicksology.com (R.I.P.) i wanted to know if there are more kicks-releated web-sites around the world instead of SoleCollector
I used to go on Kicksology all the time, I was p'ed off when "Professor K" shut it down. I used to look forward to readin all the reviews of the shoes.

Anyway, solecollector.com is a good site, they have a Kicksology section but don't have many reviews yet.

Pickyourshoes.com is a very good site, an before you ask, (because everyone does) this site is definitly legit.

Omarskicks.com looks to be fake, just look at the colourways. Jordan XI's with green sole??? Jordan XIII's with spongebob on???
Abruzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:57 PM   #6
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

instyleshoes.com
designershoes.com
Old 08-06-2006, 10:46 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Slam Magazine/Kicks

Has anyone ever heard of the basketball magazine called Slam, every year in August they have a magazine called KICKS that shows shoes that are coming out for the upcoming NBA season and a whole lot more. It'll be on bookshelves in stores and newsstands on August 22. You'll like or you can send me back a message and say whatever bad comment about me if you don't like the mag, lol. I promise its a good $5 well spent if you like shoes.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 10:52 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Jordan site

To all my peeps who wear Jordans theirs a site called air-jordans.com and you can actually see shoes that are coming out for the new year. When you go to the site, click on release dates and then on air-jordans.com complementary website.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 08:50 PM   #9
WERD2
Can barely lace up my sneakers

WERD2 has decent reputation

Sole-Provider Sneakers - Australia
WERD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 02:48 AM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

I guess 23isback.com is out of the bag.

A good site to order is eastbay.com. kalikicks.com is repped in SLAM.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:59 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

here's a link

23isback.com

Enjoy!

Just check out release dates. That's where melo is gettin his info from.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: