Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default How often and how long are you on ISH?

Some of you seem to be here all the time. Let's fess up and give amounts. I'm on here throughout the day Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm pacific time. So pretty much while I'm at work.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How often and how long are you on ISH?

I'm here all the time now with the snow and nothing to do. Trying to get a job...
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
-primetime-

same...

while at work...around noon till 9

and then if I don't go out at night and I am bored at home...

so I am logged in damn near 50 - 60 hours a week....
Old 12-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Some of you seem to be here all the time. Let's fess up and give amounts. I'm on here throughout the day Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm pacific time. So pretty much while I'm at work.
Out for Christmas break so I stay on ISH for an hour or two from the time I wake up and then go out and sometimes come in and post some more if its active.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #5
grimreaper1377
Local High School Star

grimreaper1377 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

Nice job on the specific hours. Very business like.
grimreaper1377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:00 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not always surfing, but whenever my computer is on, ISH is always minimized on the taskbar.

ISH > breathing.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:00 PM   #7
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

This is a great basketball forum with a great Off the Court Lounge, so don't be ashamed if you stay here for long amounts of time.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #8
grimreaper1377
Local High School Star

grimreaper1377 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
ISH > breathing.
grimreaper1377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:09 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5-6hrs a day.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wake up at 8 during the week, check my email, log onto ish for like 15 minutes, and go to school. I get home anywhere between 2-5 (depending on how much extra stuff I do in the studio), and go on sporatically throughout the evening. Rarely post later than 10 at night and have probably never posted past 11 p.m.

On weekends, anything goes, though I usually go out somewhere so don't post much in the evening.

I need a job though, so I won't be posting as much come the new year. When I get an internship in the spring, I will probably not be able to post very much at all.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 12-20-2007 at 07:50 PM.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #11
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Not always surfing, but whenever my computer is on, ISH is always minimized on the taskbar.

same. I also do that with the Dallasbasketball.com boards.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #12
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

used to be on here ALL the time. now i drop in about once every other day to check if there are any spurs threads, or to find some threads that are intriguing and thats about it.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:48 PM   #13
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Whenever a game is on tnt or espn.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:51 PM   #14
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

10hrs/day on weekdays, and probably a little more on weekends.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #15
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

I started this summer. I come on everyday for probably a combined hour or hour and a half

I just started watching the entire NBA again so don't be mad at me if I say something stupid, but when it comes to the Blazers, I'm a genius
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: