Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 12-22-2007, 11:11 AM   #1
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

Default sign in thread......new blood welcome old blood welcome back.

IF YOUR IN PLACE leave a mark:

donsanchez306--------> wily vet of the sixers in general since iverson came from g town. 20 something pg. play mens league . cant dunk but can play some mean lock down d. 2001 small city champ. i party.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Default Re: sign in thread......new blood welcome old blood welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsanchez306
IF YOUR IN PLACE leave a mark:

donsanchez306--------> wily vet of the sixers in general since iverson came from g town. 20 something pg. play mens league . cant dunk but can play some mean lock down d. 2001 small city champ. i party.
Odenorbust: Fan of the sixers since I can remember. Left for real gm a couple of weeks ago, giving one last ditch effort to save this forum. Play basketball, can't dunk but not tall enough yet, Defense, live around philly, really hoping that the new blood can bring the old posters back, as hokey as it sounds.
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:02 PM   #3
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

I'm more of a Spurs and Pacers fan, but I will post here more often if we get a good group going here.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:17 AM   #4
artificial
:-P

There are very good posters that root for Philly (or at least used to), just none of them left in this forum. And it's fair to count me among those who left.

ppierce34 is a good, realistic poster who knows plenty about the sixers. He was around this forum for a while, but I guess he got tired of talking to no one, just as me. sixerfan3511 and AI09 used to hang around and help keeping this thing alive, but haven't seen them in a long while.

gobb, hateraid, rasheed1 never come to this forum -nor I blame them -, but are good sixer fans.

odenorbust "turned in his sixer fan card" to Oden's Blazers. I'm not sure what happened with that.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:56 AM   #5
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09: diehard 6er fan, ply ball can grab rim scrapy plyer ussly get T'd up in leauge games. who knew it is possible 2 get 5 tecs in 1 game? been banned from the furom for a while so 4got all bouth the sitee untiil 2day lets see i party ALOT :party2: anddd i have a big :offtopic:
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 05:02 AM   #6
AI09

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
There are very good posters that root for Philly (or at least used to), just none of them left in this forum. And it's fair to count me among those who left.

ppierce34 is a good, realistic poster who knows plenty about the sixers. He was around this forum for a while, but I guess he got tired of talking to no one, just as me. sixerfan3511 and AI09 used to hang around and help keeping this thing alive, but haven't seen them in a long while.

gobb, hateraid, rasheed1 never come to this forum -nor I blame them -, but are good sixer fans.

odenorbust "turned in his sixer fan card" to Oden's Blazers. I'm not sure what happened with that.

yeahh odenorbust really pisses me off and i hate wen he posts here. he makes a thread saying he turned in his fan card so he can ride oden and the blazers and comes back around draft time posting here like he never left. No one wants you here odenorbust. hmmmm i wonder would you still even be here if oden was healthy? go back to realgm we dont need you here id rather see this forum die then u posting here go post in your blazer forum..
Old 12-23-2007, 08:38 AM   #7
donsanchez306

ahem ....hello this is sign in type not pillow fight/ go watch willow ****e so dont talk car-mellow down cause internet g is ***** "meow"/ this is not on my watch no chance i don't wanna read your notebook of "bromance"/ so go dance yea crank that your not genuwine sooooo...anxious/ no homo pause wanksta ya'll amaze me bro like that dont tase me bro. just drop the description not your female convictions.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #8
AI09

Quote:
ahem ....hello this is sign in type not pillow fight/ go watch willow ****e so dont talk car-mellow down cause internet g is ***** "meow"/ this is not on my watch no chance i don't wanna read your notebook of "bromance"/ so go dance yea crank that your not genuwine sooooo...anxious/ no homo pause wanksta ya'll amaze me bro like that dont tase me bro. just drop the description not your female convictions.

Don't like it? Simply put me on your ignore list all I got to say.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #9
donsanchez306

that was general not directed to one person
Old 12-24-2007, 03:18 AM   #10
artificial
:-P

Quote:

sorry, I somehow thought that could help, but probably belonged better in the "a way to make this forum alive again" thread I guess.

my bad. and I'm guessing what the reply meant because I couldn't understand anything on it but the last sentence.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #11
donsanchez306

at least we are discussing things on this board. i'd make the entire ish mad if it got this board jumping again . think positve because its 100x better than the negative. we need more blood.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: