Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 12-23-2007, 08:59 PM   #1
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge has an OK reputation so far
Angry What the heck is wrong with the team?

Anyone care to elaborate?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 12:35 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What the heck is wrong with the team?

We suck, is that elaborated enough?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:45 AM   #3
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Anyone care to elaborate?

like i said, its still van gundy's team. (why in the world is chuck still starting??) the 1st year is always the not so good year for a coach. once adleman gets the players he really wants then i think we'll be ready to go. it's like with van gundy in his 1st year, he traded francis and mobley for t-mac and continued to add on. I'll say by next year things are going to get better.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:54 AM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
like i said, its still van gundy's team. (why in the world is chuck still starting??) the 1st year is always the not so good year for a coach. once adleman gets the players he really wants then i think we'll be ready to go. it's like with van gundy in his 1st year, he traded francis and mobley for t-mac and continued to add on. I'll say by next year things are going to get better.
Do you mean next year as in one week away or next year as in next season? I don't have that much patience, if it's the later.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:01 AM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Do you mean next year as in one week away or next year as in next season? I don't have that much patience, if it's the later.

i meant next season. i don't wanna wait that long either but if thats what it takes to win then whatever.

if brooks keeps getting PT, luther keeps shooting the way he's shooting, and scola can keep good numbers, i think well be good to go.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #6
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Yeah I have a feeling this team is will look better next year and this year is basically just a start, but come on, they gave everyone the impression that this was out year. Just makes you really pissed off. Just so frustrating..
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 02:54 AM   #7
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Yeah I have a feeling this team is will look better next year and this year is basically just a start, but come on, they gave everyone the impression that this was out year. Just makes you really pissed off. Just so frustrating..

lol yea. jvg's 1st year was kind of rusty but like i said, he made the trades and transactions that he needed to make and brought this team together. Adleman hasn't got there yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: