Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 01-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
oldenpolynice
Local High School Star

oldenpolynice has decent reputation
Default Paul & Jackson have historic night

Did you guys see Paul, Jackson and Pargo go perfect from the field on Friday? Blog link is included below with the details. I've never seen anything like that before. Good season for the Hornets this year.

Hornet PGs have historic night
oldenpolynice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation
Default Re: Paul & Jackson have historic night

They'll probably never do that again but I thought it was pretty good that those guys went 20/20 from the field. I got to the point where I started cringing everytime they took a shot because I didn't want them to miss so as not to screw up their fg% for the night.

Two of CP's turnovers should've been fouls on Wade (he was getting blown out so the refs had to give him some sort of star treatment) and the last turnover Daequan Cook touched the ball last and they called it out on Paul. Phony, phony, phony.

Last edited by Copperhead : 01-14-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
oldenpolynice
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
They'll probably never do that again but I thought it was pretty good that those guys went 20/20 from the field. I got to the point where I started cringing everytime they took a shot because I didn't want them to miss so as not to screw up their fg% for the night.

Two of CP's turnovers should've been fouls on Wade (he was getting blown out so the refs had to give him some sort of star treatment) and the last turnover Daequan Cook touched the ball last and they called it out on Paul. Phony, phony, phony.

Yeah, too bad CP got shafted. Miami, what a horrible team this year.

I'm rooting for New Orleans against the Big Dogs in the West because I loved B-Jacks and Peja when they were in Sac. Obviously, the Kings aren't going to do much this season.

Wish we could have a perfect shooting night from our guards. With K-Mart and Beno Udrih, I wouldn't be surprised by a perfect night. But Cisco Garcia and Quincy Douby are a different story.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

man what a job the Hornets have done this season thus far... N.O is ballin! its see a fresh team and new stars heading for the playoffs, we need to see a shake up in the NBA like the Hornets and Blazers are doing this year!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
oldenpolynice
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyGreatOne
man what a job the Hornets have done this season thus far... N.O is ballin! its see a fresh team and new stars heading for the playoffs, we need to see a shake up in the NBA like the Hornets and Blazers are doing this year!

It's awesome to see what they're doing right now. Hornets and Blazers look legit in the regular season. Hopefully it works out for them in the playoffs (although I do have my doubts).

Chris Paul and Brandon Roy, man, I love those guys.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldenpolynice
Yeah, too bad CP got shafted. Miami, what a horrible team this year.

I'm rooting for New Orleans against the Big Dogs in the West because I loved B-Jacks and Peja when they were in Sac. Obviously, the Kings aren't going to do much this season.

Wish we could have a perfect shooting night from our guards. With K-Mart and Beno Udrih, I wouldn't be surprised by a perfect night. But Cisco Garcia and Quincy Douby are a different story.

Yeah, the way Bobby shot that ball that night reminded me of his Sac days. I kept saying to myself "Bobby must be feeling like his younger Sac days tonight".
Old 01-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #7
Copperhead
Local High School Star

I'm curious to see how Bobby steps up when the Hornets play against winning teams. He's been playing relatively well lately against losing teams. He, along with the rest of the bench will need to step up when it matters the most.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: