Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 01-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 17-22

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 17-22

I blame Tinsley.

And JO.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
ReggieMiller31
I airball my layups

ReggieMiller31 has an OK reputation so far

There's injuries and bad decisions and blah blah blah. It boils down to we just aren't that good of a basketball team. Dunleavy has played great this year, and is our best player.

Mike Dunleavy Jr. is our best player this season. Digest that. Now think about what that means and what it says about our team's talent.
ReggieMiller31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:01 AM   #4
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

if anyone needs to explore a trade/possibilities its got to be the Pacers. to bad nobody will take O'Neal!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Not anymore they won't. Two seasons ago people would have jumped at the chance. Hell, maybe even the beginning of this year. It's too bad his true colors came out this season: he's way too inconsistent, he's not a big-time threat anymore, and don't forget the fact that he's a major p*ssy.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #6
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Yeah, it's a pretty crappy record for the highest scoring team in the Eastern Conference. Although that is probably attributed more to the fact that they suck on defense, so they get the ball back a lot quicker.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Yes, the record is a little disappointing. There is still a lot of games left to be played. Every time I have seen the Pacers play this season, the players put forth good effort, it's just that effort doesn't always churn out a W in the win column.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ah, i'm still hoping for a winning season. if tinsley stays healthy(and bullet free) and harrison stays away from the ganga, who knows?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #9
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

*ganja

I'll predict a 34-48 season.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:50 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
*ganja

heh, my bad.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #11
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

It's cool. I'm just the resident stoner grammar nazi. :)
Old 01-16-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

wasnt ur record around .500 like a week or two ago?
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #13
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I agree with previous posters, Jeff Foster needs to be on the floor in some way. On Sunday in Golden State Jeff did not play at all (Pacers lost game). Today against Golden State in Indy, Jeff played had 6 pts, 12 rebs, and 4 dimes. Those stats came in a Pacers win as well. Jeff does too many good things to be sitting on the bench. That's not an indictment on Jim O'Brien or anybody else on the coaching staff, I just feel Jeff is that good.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

HEY! I'm the resident stoner around these parts, bud. You can't claim that title ALL to yourself. Buuuuut, maybe we can join forces.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #15
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
I agree with previous posters, Jeff Foster needs to be on the floor in some way. On Sunday in Golden State Jeff did not play at all (Pacers lost game). Today against Golden State in Indy, Jeff played had 6 pts, 12 rebs, and 4 dimes. Those stats came in a Pacers win as well. Jeff does too many good things to be sitting on the bench. That's not an indictment on Jim O'Brien or anybody else on the coaching staff, I just feel Jeff is that good.

I agree with you 100%. How is it that most of the fans see this but the coaching staff doesn't?

catz, wouldn't mind that one bit.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: