Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Ship Kwames A$$ Out Of Here!!!

he is soo F^$%^#$ing badddddddddd make a $*#^ dunk!

jus because of him we lost 10 potential EASY points! thats not including missed FTs

im 5 foot 9 if u replaced me with his sorry @$$ we'd be playiong ALOT better

id rather play 4 on 5

CWEBB plz come!!!!!!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
Walton_04
Decent playground baller

Walton_04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ship Kwames A$$ Out Of Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe=MVP07`
he is soo F^$%^#$ing badddddddddd make a $*#^ dunk!

jus because of him we lost 10 potential EASY points! thats not including missed FTs

im 5 foot 9 if u replaced me with his sorry @$$ we'd be playiong ALOT better

id rather play 4 on 5

CWEBB plz come!!!!!!
Walton_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:02 AM   #3
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far

co-sign...

i dont care about his expiring contract anymore, ship him out to someone unloading some salaries....
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:23 AM   #4
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

whose going to take a scrub like brown though?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:47 AM   #5
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Haha, I was expecting 430 new "DUMP KWAME!!!!111" threads to pop up after the game. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:01 AM   #6
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation

430 wouldn't do him justice.
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #7
ibricklayups
Banned

ibricklayups has an OK reputation so far

I'd rather ship Walton's lazy ass no matter how much you people overrate him as a good play maker. He needs to be replaced by either Ariza or Turiaf who plays with energy and better defensive abilities.
ibricklayups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #8
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation

I wouldn't trade him unless we pick someone great up, but I think Ariza should be starting. We don't need two poor shooting play-makers (Luke and Lamar) in the starting lineup. It makes no sense. Let Luke play on the bench and create opportunities for the second team. Ariza is a much better defender, rebounder, and finisher. He has just about as good a shot as Luke and he may be nearly as smart of a player.
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:41 AM   #9
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation

Kwame was ridiculously pathetic tonight...it was hard to watch...it was so bad that my frustration towards him eventually made me feel bad for him.

I have always liked Walton...but this last stretch he has been horrible...forcing weak shots up against Amare and Marion? Are you F'IN KIDDING ME !?! UGH!!! I can understand that he does that every once in a while when he has a mismatch like a small guard on him....but Amare and Marion? The mismatch was the other way around...he had no business forcing those shots against them...I understand and tend to agree with PJax's philosophy of letting them play through it...but Walton needs to get benched with that BS...unfortunately we can't bench Kwame because we need any big body we can get.

Anxiously awaiting C-Webb...a friend of mine said that Kupchak was on Dan Patrick this morning saying that CWebb wants to play for the Lakers but they are still figuring out the pay...hurry up and get it done Mitch

Last edited by BTrujillo : 01-18-2008 at 02:46 AM.
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #10
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dont forget Kwame isnt fully healthy and playing his game yet.
But still the ont thing that bothers me about kwame is.
Really. Is it that hard to make layups? or dunks? HOW on gods green earth do you miss dunks like that. And he has been making his freethrows(Or atleast one every couple games) But really, if a team is paying you 10 mil a year and your not making easy shots(Dunks,layups,freethrows) You must not be practicing and giving it your all. I mean rarely do you see LO,Turiaf miss dunks. Or anyone for that matter. It truly fustrates me.

But we lost, and it was a team effort. Lakers diddnt play great defense and diddnt take care of the ball(Kwame had 7 turn overs).
On the bright side lamar was 1 and 1 away form 20/20. 19,19,5

C'mon now, your boy is getting into a rhythm man....
I hope he gets into his flow and we sign mr. webber(he wont miss those layups)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:14 AM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks to that lazy bastard ass, I broke my friend's remote and owe him a new one.

Ship Kwame out or even buy out the motherfukcer. Same goes for Walton and Odom.

We should seriously consider trading Odom for Marion now. We all saw what fukcing happened, Marion couldn't be stopped basically and Odom shot 35% from the field.

Whats the next person gonna tell me now? "At least Odom got three more boards"?

In all honesty, I want Bynum back and right now. The Kid is why we're winning big. He's why we temporarily held first place. Without him we're just like the motherfukcing sonics.

Can we please get real and just ship all three of their asses out?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:16 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Dont forget Kwame isnt fully healthy and playing his game yet.
But still the ont thing that bothers me about kwame is.
Really. Is it that hard to make layups? or dunks? HOW on gods green earth do you miss dunks like that. And he has been making his freethrows(Or atleast one every couple games) But really, if a team is paying you 10 mil a year and your not making easy shots(Dunks,layups,freethrows) You must not be practicing and giving it your all. I mean rarely do you see LO,Turiaf miss dunks. Or anyone for that matter. It truly fustrates me.

But we lost, and it was a team effort. Lakers diddnt play great defense and diddnt take care of the ball(Kwame had 7 turn overs).
On the bright side lamar was 1 and 1 away form 20/20. 19,19,5

C'mon now, your boy is getting into a rhythm man....
I hope he gets into his flow and we sign mr. webber(he wont miss those layups)

Why defending him still?

He missed wide open fukcing shots, dunks, everything. He's not a good starter. We cannot afford this Injury with Bynum. His health has nothing to do with missed dunks. He has to make those. Those boos today were well deserved and I hope it happens to him again so he can smell the fukcing coffee.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #13
mike239489

Oh Kwame Brown, you take rolling around in filth and throwing feces around to a new level.

GET HIM OUTTA HERE
Old 01-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #14
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

You all are now agreeing with me? Kwame hurts this team too
much on the offensive end. The dumba$$ is in a contract year
and he still jogs up and down the court. He can't catch...he
can't pass....he can't shoot.... The triangle cannot work with
a stone handed pibot man....

Trade him soon or let him walk this summer, his good D is not
worth it.
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:38 PM   #15
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Thanks to that lazy bastard ass, I broke my friend's remote and owe him a new one.

Ship Kwame out or even buy out the motherfukcer. Same goes for Walton and Odom.

We should seriously consider trading Odom for Marion now. We all saw what fukcing happened, Marion couldn't be stopped basically and Odom shot 35% from the field.

Whats the next person gonna tell me now? "At least Odom got three more boards"?

In all honesty, I want Bynum back and right now. The Kid is why we're winning big. He's why we temporarily held first place. Without him we're just like the motherfukcing sonics.

Can we please get real and just ship all three of their asses out?

thats not fair, you guys expect the wrong things from him, with bynum in the lineup all we want is his good 12 pts his many rebs and physcial Defense, again he has to be second option and he did a good job last nite 19 and 19 if kwame didnt make us loose 10 EASY pt [not including FTs] missed pts that led to them getting easy points then there never would been a big suns lead..
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: