Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
Ceballos
Banned

Ceballos has an OK reputation so far
Default Didn't I keep telling you we should get rid of these deadbeats?

Kwame, Odum, Mimh and Puke Walton have been playing lousy all year! They don't even deserve to wear the Laker jersey. They are dumb, arrogant, overrated and overpaid knumbskulls!

And dumbass Lamar had to place his smelly foot underneath Bynum's foot which resulted in the center injuring his knee. Thanks, Lamar!

Get rid of these useless deadbeats please!!!!
Ceballos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

apeman222 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Didn't I keep telling you we should get rid of these deadbeats?

guess whos baaaack??

(btw, odom had a 19/19/5 night)
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Ceballos
Banned

Ceballos has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
guess whos baaaack??

(btw, odom had a 19/19/5 night)

I consider a 7 for 20 shooting a typical lousy night for Odum.
Ceballos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

They aren't dead beets.

They are butter (Kwame), vegetable (Mihm), and flat taco (Luke)
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #5
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

I agree with last list except for Odom. Mihm cant stay healthy to save his life, Kwame speaks for himself, and Walton has been terrible for over a week now.

I just wish we had more guys who play with heart ala Turiaf, Ariza, and Farmar.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #6
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
I agree with last list except for Odom. Mihm cant stay healthy to save his life, Kwame speaks for himself, and Walton has been terrible for over a week now.

I just wish we had more guys who play with heart ala Turiaf, Ariza, and Farmar.

Wow... Lamar doesnt play with his heart?
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #7
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

lamar is my favorite laker...if you dont think he does anything for this team then your a retard...seriously watch the game.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:16 AM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
lamar is my favorite laker...if you dont think he does anything for this team then your a retard...seriously watch the game.

I never had a problem with his rebounding and other little things.

But like gts said, he's not a scorer. Thats fine with me. However if he's not a scorer, why does he shoot 3/15 against seattle and 7/20 against phoenix? Two horrible defensive teams.

why would he even attempt to shoot? HE needs to do the scoring now that Bynum is gone for a bit, but if he has all that talent, why doesn't he shoot better and score more? Odom shoulda been booed as much as Kwame.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:23 AM   #9
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I never had a problem with his rebounding and other little things.

But like gts said, he's not a scorer. Thats fine with me. However if he's not a scorer, why does he shoot 3/15 against seattle and 7/20 against phoenix? Two horrible defensive teams.

why would he even attempt to shoot? HE needs to do the scoring now that Bynum is gone for a bit, but if he has all that talent, why doesn't he shoot better and score more? Odom shoulda been booed as much as Kwame.

i disagree....the guy raked 19 rebs and still got 19 pts.....he made plays happen...

i dont get laker fans sometimes....lamar doesnt shoot enough, then they get mad at him...then he shoots too much, and they still get mad?

there's no way you could watch that game against phx and say lamar played as badly as kwame.....yes, he didnt have a great game, but at times he seems like the only one trying.....perhaps im a bit bias, but i like when a guy shows "heart" like that on the court....
Old 01-19-2008, 02:31 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i disagree....the guy raked 19 rebs and still got 19 pts.....he made plays happen...

i dont get laker fans sometimes....lamar doesnt shoot enough, then they get mad at him...then he shoots too much, and they still get mad?

there's no way you could watch that game against phx and say lamar played as badly as kwame.....yes, he didnt have a great game, but at times he seems like the only one trying.....perhaps im a bit bias, but i like when a guy shows "heart" like that on the court....

BS hes not the only one trying. People sympathize way too much over this guy because his off-court issues and I think it's gone too far.

What team ever calls us about Odom? Phoenix maybe because they need another Ball handler besides nash but other than that I don't know any other team that ever asked about Odom.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:32 AM   #11
famous14
Can barely lace up my sneakers

famous14 has an OK reputation so far

everyone take a deep breath and calm down

there's not much that can be done

remember, one game at a time

famous14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:35 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by famous14
everyone take a deep breath and calm down

there's not much that can be done

remember, one game at a time

You're right. We already passed phoenix. We should think about the loss to denver coming up, and then a loss to San antonio.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:44 AM   #13
famous14
Can barely lace up my sneakers

famous14 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You're right. We already passed phoenix. We should think about the loss to denver coming up, and then a loss to San antonio.

hahaha i like your positive attitude, what a difference losing one game makes, you swear they were gonna ride this winning streak till the end of the season...so effing what that andrew bynum goes down..can't do anything about it...this is the team we have as of now...and once we get drew back..hopefully in time for the playoffs...( God willing ) lol....i'd rather take an out of shape drew bynum over an underachieving kwame brown
famous14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:12 AM   #14
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Quote:
BS hes not the only one trying. People sympathize way too much over this guy because his off-court issues and I think it's gone too far.

What team ever calls us about Odom? Phoenix maybe because they need another Ball handler besides nash but other than that I don't know any other team that ever asked about Odom.

did i say he's the "only one"?

im just a fan of odom and have grown accustomed to watching him for the last three years....all im saying is that odom is not the problem...

now let me ask you this...if marion is such an improvement over odom...why would a team like phx want to trade for him?
Old 01-19-2008, 04:42 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
did i say he's the "only one"?

im just a fan of odom and have grown accustomed to watching him for the last three years....all im saying is that odom is not the problem...

now let me ask you this...if marion is such an improvement over odom...why would a team like phx want to trade for him?

because it has been clear that him and amare have issues with eachother. Same thing happened with Joe Johnson and amare which led to a Joe johnson departure from the suns.

Would you choose Amare over Marion? I would sure hope so and thats exactly what Pheonix did. They're choosing a legit superstar over an all-star.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: