Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
Lakers4PHAT
I airball my layups

Lakers4PHAT has an OK reputation so far
Default Greeting from a new member

Hello everyone...
I have been lurking behind the scene for about a year now, and I have been reading a lot of your posts on this forum. Many of you made a lot great points on this site. I learned a lot about lakers basketball and basketball in general. On this 3 days weekend, I finally decided to register and become a member. This is my first post. So, I will make it simple. I just want to say "Hi" to all you lakers fan. Of course, I'm a huge lakers fan too. I looking forward to joining you guys for great lakers talk.
Lakers4PHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Greeting from a new member

^Welcome to the worlds greatest forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Who is your best player on this current TEAM.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Welcome my friend, Ease your way in, we all love and respect each others input.

Right guys?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #4
DEEP-TRE
I brick open layups

DEEP-TRE has an OK reputation so far

:) Welcome man... looking forward to posting along with you. GO LAKERS
DEEP-TRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

welcome
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Welcome to the forum. Great to have another Lakers fan.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #7
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Welcome to the circus that never ends!
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #8
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Greeting from a new member

I am new to the forum as well as of this week. I have been a Laker fan since Jerry West and company were trying to win against the Celtics back in the late 60s. West is my favorite Laker ever but I like any Laker team even in the worst of seasons. I think we may be on the way back up with Bynum's improvment and the way Farmar and Critenton and Ronny are playing as backups. Even Sasha is looking better. I just wish Walton would get his head out and play like we saw him play early in the season last year. We just have to live with Kwame and his stone hands and inconsistent play until Bynum gets back. I don't think Mbenga or Mihm will do any better in Bynum's absence. I sure miss that kid in the past couple games.

lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #9
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Welcome guys, post away, don't be shy!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welcome to the forum for sure... feel free to tell us something about you and then also feel free to introduce yourself here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=50990&page=7

And most importantly, please participate here as much as you can! It makes it more fun!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:00 AM   #11
Lakers4PHAT
I airball my layups

Lakers4PHAT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
^Welcome to the worlds greatest forum. Looking forward to hearing from you. Who is your best player on this current TEAM.
For me, right now no doubt Kobe is the best player on this current TEAM as well as in the NBA. However, Bynum is getting there. In a few more years, Kobe will be on his way out. Luckily for our TEAM, at that time Bynum will become one of the best in the NBA. Throughout the history of the NBA, our Lakers team seem to always possess the truely great players, one after another. From Jerry West and Wilt Champerlain to Kareem and Magic to Shaq and Kobe and maybe Bynum and who know.
Lakers4PHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:15 AM   #12
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Welcome to the forum, Phat. Feel free to contribute to this think tank we all know as Inside Hoops. Looking forward to your perspective on all things Lakers!
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:34 AM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Welcome Lakers4PHAT and Lakers4Ever.

Glad to have 2 new active members. We just keep expanding dont we?

Post friendly!

-lakerfreak-
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #14
KOBELO
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KOBELO has an OK reputation so far

What's Up, Phat? Welcome To The Fray. Buckle Up, Because You've Entered The Greatest Forum Of The Greatest Fans For The Greatest Pro Basketball Team On Earth, And There's No Place Like Planet Home, Which Is Right Here. Read You Soon.
KOBELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #15
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers4PHAT
For me, right now no doubt Kobe is the best player on this current TEAM as well as in the NBA. However, Bynum is getting there. In a few more years, Kobe will be on his way out. Luckily for our TEAM, at that time Bynum will become one of the best in the NBA. Throughout the history of the NBA, our Lakers team seem to always possess the truely great players, one after another. From Jerry West and Wilt Champerlain to Kareem and Magic to Shaq and Kobe and maybe Bynum and who know.

Great choice with Kobe. We have so much talent developing in front of our eyes that its good to see Kobe starting to gel with others players on the team.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: