Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-25-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default First person shooters

I'm looking to get some slightly older first person shooters for the xbox 360.

I'm considering:

Quake 4
Farcry Instincts Predator
F.E.A.R.
Prey
Condemned

Which one of these is good?
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: First person shooters

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I'm looking to get some slightly older first person shooters for the xbox 360.

I'm considering:

Quake 4
Farcry Instincts Predator
F.E.A.R.
Prey
Condemned

Which one of these is good?

i've played FEAR and Prey, none of the others. Both are good, you'll probably like FEAR more, and i'm not sure about console but PC has expansions for it so...

Prey's gimmick is in certain areas you can walk upside down, and you fight like that alot of times vs right side up people. Its fun with a decent storyline but FEAR is probably a bit better.

I guess you played Gears of War already? Bioshock? Those are my 2 favorite console FPS's i've played so far....
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah I played Gears of War and loved it. Haven't tried Bioshock, but will probably rent it.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

FEAR is pretty good, i was pretty freaked out in the first 5 minutes of it, of course i scare fairly easily hehe

good shooters you say? hmm

bioshock for sure
timeshift
crysis
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

I just got done Crysis and was a little disappointed due to the hype. Altho i loved the beginning scenarios where you had that full open island playing field to get to your points whatever way you decided. I was pretty disappointed the 2nd half of the game wasnt like that.

I did like GoW and Bioshock more than Crysis but i dont play online.

just picked up STALKER: Shadows of Chernobyl since it was something i wanted to try due to underrated hype, but wasnt willing to pay the $50 tag on it when it came out...now its $20 so i figure its worht it.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

MOH: Airborne
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #7
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Timesplitters was amusing(2 was best)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: