Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-02-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board
Default I've figured out the problem

We're on a 5 game losing streak. Why? We're starting 4 white guys. That isn't going to cut it in the NBA.

No but seriously I have no idea what the problem is. Jeff Foster had an INCREDIBLE game last night. That guy is the f*cking man. 13 points/17 rebounds/4 assists/2 steals. Good game Jeff. We were in it the whole game vs. the Rockets last night, but we fell apart at the end. It seems like we always do that. The other night we were up like 15 on the Pistons but they came back in the 4th quarter. Our 4th quarters suck. This is where determination and heart comes into play. I believe our players are skilled enough to go the distance, they just don't want it that bad. Except for Jeff Foster.

Diener shouldn't be starting. Once Tinsley gets back hopefully things will change. I used to be a fan of Diener but does anybody notice the dude fadesaway with every jumpshot he takes? Every single one... those aren't high percentage shots.. I mean derr even I know that

We have the talent. We're just not putting it to good use.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I've figured out the problem

I feel you on the Diener part, I've noticed that about when he shoots too, but hopefully he will develop into a good PG, I think he's a good prospect. Four white guys starting IS unheard of. You know what that means? It means that our team isn't nearly as athletic as other teams. We stay in games up until the end because Jeff Foster is the man, and is always pulling the rebounds in, leading us on a fast break, or an offensive putback. But the reason we fall off in the end is beacuse we don't have that guy that can just take over at any given time. I'm as big a Mike Dunleavy fan you can find, trust me, but it's not a good sign when he's your number one option. The guy will produce, but he'd be a hell of a second option, and that's the way it should be. Danny Granger has not stepped it up AT ALL, he isn't developing into quite the leader I had predicted, but we'll give this young guy some time. We need Tinsley back, yes, but we also need to make a move. Why didn't we just take Kwame Brown and Andrew Bynum when we had the chance??
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the 4th quarter has been our adversary for quit a while.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:46 AM   #4
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

the pacers got to learn how to close out games. Theyre always in the game and then in the 4th with about 3 mins left, they let teams back in it. They got to stop playing catch up and start holding leads. With all these new and young players, like Granger, Rush, Diener, Shawne Williams, and Harrison, these guys lack confidence and will feel pressured down the stretch of games. Tinsely and JO need to get back into game shape and help re-vive this team
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: