Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-04-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
trig
Decent college freshman

Default Who to drop

Hi, im in a yahoo 9 cat 10 team league. I'm currently #1 in my league so I can take some chances

Parker was recently dropped and Deng and Brand is also in the waiver wire.

Here's my line-up

Joe Johnson
Shawn Marion
Al Jefferson
Chris Kaman
Mo Williams
Chris Paul
Kevin Martin
Lamar Odom
Andris Biedrins
Richard Jefferson
Nate Robinson
Darko Milicic
Andres Nocioni

should i drop Noce, Darko, nate for Deng, tony parker, Brand? when is the right time to pick them up?
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

Default Re: Who to drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
Hi, im in a yahoo 9 cat 10 team league. I'm currently #1 in my league so I can take some chances

Parker was recently dropped and Deng and Brand is also in the waiver wire.

Here's my line-up

Joe Johnson
Shawn Marion
Al Jefferson
Chris Kaman
Mo Williams
Chris Paul
Kevin Martin
Lamar Odom
Andris Biedrins
Richard Jefferson
Nate Robinson
Darko Milicic
Andres Nocioni

should i drop Noce, Darko, nate for Deng, tony parker, Brand? when is the right time to pick them up?

If you feel like you can still win cats by stashing guys away for a few weeks, then grabbing Deng and Parker is def the way to go.

Since you're getting a lot of threes from other contributors, Deng should def be grabbed for your team. His %, points and boards should be solid for you once he's healthy. Drop Noc for him, since it looks like you need Darko's blocks (one or two center league?).

Parker is also probably a nice upgrade for you, but it depends on what you team specifically needs. If you need threes and steals, then Nate is probably worth keeping. If you need assists and fg%, then go after Parker. Like I said, I think Parker is an upgrade, but Nate is going to get some serious run at the end of the year as the Knicks fade further from a playoff spot, so choose one of them depnding on your needs.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
trig
Decent college freshman

i wasnt able to get parker. I just dropped nate for brand instead. Hopefully he can start playing in 2-3wks. then I'll try to drop noce for deng maybe next wk if he's still available
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
i wasnt able to get parker. I just dropped nate for brand instead. Hopefully he can start playing in 2-3wks. then I'll try to drop noce for deng maybe next wk if he's still available

Deng is probably a better fit for your team than Parker was anyway. Drop Noc for him sooner rather than later, I promise you will miss out on him if you wait.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: