Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 08-04-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Who is your favourite Bobcat?

Mine is Adam Morrison. I expect great things from him and am really excited to see him play. Gerald Wallace is my second favourite. He is amazing to watch.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

I think my fav is probably Adam also, he will get good minutes and will do well this year, my second favourite is Raymond Felton
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Crap I forgot about Felton for a second there. He is my second and Gerald is my third.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:26 PM   #4
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I'd have to say Felton. I've watched him since his freshman year at UNC and I've always loved his game.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 10:44 PM   #5
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Sean May. Yeah, I know. I ripped the Bobcats for taking him, but I really like him. High basketball IQ, he does work hard, and he's a great guy. Raymond Felton 2nd. Emeka 3rd.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 03:32 PM   #6
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Probably mine would be Emeka Okafor. He is a powerful, defensive minded player, and I like that. You just don't see that very much in PF's these days. I know I've said you guys should trade him before, but he is growing on me. Gerald Wallace is my number two, b/c these days you NEVER see a guy with his athleticism play defense the way he does. Number three is Sean May, I just loved him in UNC, and he will be a good backup in the future. Number 4 Raymond Felton, number 5 Adam Morrison.

P.S. Why can't we have sig's?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:24 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah even if you wanted Meka traded it probably won't happen for a long time. Seeing as he was their first pick as the new team he was basically put in the franchise player position.

I think the reason we can't have sig's is because it takes up too much bandwidth. If there weren't as many people posting on ISH daily then we might have them, but ISH is just too big.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:37 PM   #8
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Yeah even if you wanted Meka traded it probably won't happen for a long time. Seeing as he was their first pick as the new team he was basically put in the franchise player position.

I think the reason we can't have sig's is because it takes up too much bandwidth. If there weren't as many people posting on ISH daily then we might have them, but ISH is just too big.

OK thanks. I just write All Hail Kupcake as a fake sig.

Old 08-05-2006, 04:38 PM   #9
marny_navis
Banned

Timmeh where did you get your avatar?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:42 PM   #10
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

He made it on the South Park website. There is a place where you can make your own South Park person. I will try and find the link for you.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:44 PM   #11
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Here is the link Marny: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/create/
Old 08-05-2006, 04:49 PM   #12
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

http://www.sp-studio.de/ this is where I did mine. It has a few more choices than the other ones listed on Google. If you're going to put NBA stuff on it like I did, you have to do some extra work.

After you get the screen shot saved (press the "Print Scrn" button on the keyboard and paste onto Paint), you go to Google and find any sort of Bobcat logo you want to put on there. After that you take it to paint and edit it to fit your character's colors and such, then paste it to your character, find a host and poof, you have you avatar.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:53 PM   #13
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Here's the one I'm currently using:

Here's another one I made that's kind of similar to it but someone can use it if they want.

Also I can make one for someone if they just tell me what they want their character to look like (hair color/style, skin color, what logo you want, happy/sad expression, etc.)
Old 08-06-2006, 02:55 AM   #14
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Raymond Felton!!! and previously Kareem Rush... i remembered his Lakers moments... 6 for 6 three-pointers in a playoff games with the T-wolves... WOAH!!!
wally_world is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:09 AM   #15
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

Probably Gerald then Felton. They are both just a joy to watch and hit you with the spectacular play on a regular basis.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: