Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool
Default The ULTIMATE Scenario

I think the #1 Ultimate Scenario that could happen in the NBA this year is:

Lakers vs. Suns ... Western Conference Championships - Laker's Win in 7.

Then .....

Celtics vs. Lakers ... NBA Championships - And it goes to 7 games. (and HOPEULLY the Lakers win).

THAT WOULD BE CRAZY. I don't care what team you're a fan of, I think every "basketball" fan would be watching all 14 of these games.

It would be a wild show.....that's for sure!!! Could you imagine!!!! WOW

I know who else would love it ..... the makers of Xanax and Valium.
lol lol

Last edited by Kappy : 02-12-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:02 PM   #2
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The ULTIMATE Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy
I think the #1 Ultimate Scenario that could happen in the NBA this year is:

Lakers vs. Suns ... Western Conference Championships - Laker's Win in 7.

Then .....

Celtic vs. Lakers ... NBA Championships - And it goes to 7 games. (and HOPEULLY the Lakers win).

THAT WOULD BE CRAZY. I don't care what team you're a fan of, I think every "basketball" fan would be watching all 14 of these games.

It would be a wild show.....that's for sure!!! Could you imagine!!!! WOW

I know who else would love it ..... the makers of Xanax and Valium.
lol lol

hahaha that would be sweet.

Once Bynum gets back, I think Pau will play his game like crazy as a PF, and you have Lamar Odom rebounding for you, Fisher passing the ball and Kobe doing his thing, this team will be unstoppable!!!!

Go Lakers!
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what's this 7 game stuff? sweet is sweeping the playoffs... 16 games total...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
Laker Magic 32
Kids at the park dunk on me

Laker Magic 32 has an OK reputation so far

Time will only tell if this is destiny...
Laker Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
lakers4ever
Decent playground baller

lakers4ever has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: The ULTIMATE Scenario

Screw the 7 game series stuff. I like a 4-1 or 4-2 series win. 7 game series are not good for my old heart any more. I have a feeling we will not see the Suns this year in the playoffs for some reason. Just a hunch. They will be the GSW fodder this year. It is likely we will not play them in the first round and I bet they get knocked out in the first round. Shaq is no longer Shaq and Marion is gone. Diaw is NOT Shawn Marion.
lakers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

I agree, it would be GREAT if the Lakers swept it all ...... I was just saying that if it did go all 14 games (7 each), ... hearts would be pumping, energy would be flying, and anxiety and nerves would be going crazy for ALL "BASKETBALL" fans. It would absolutely be a wild ride!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #9
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would love to see a duplication of the 2001 playoff run the lakers had...

Just bulldoze thru the playoffs..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:08 PM   #10
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and when we meet the celtics again in the finals, i want the line-ups to look like this:

celtics

coach: doc rivers

g: rondo
g: allen
f: pierce
f: kg
c: perkins

bench:
house
posey
davis

lakers:

coach: phil

g: farmar
g: vujacic
f: luke walton
f: radmanovic
c: gasol

bench:
mihm
coby carl
(am i forgetting some other white dude out there?)

showtime part 2 baby!
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #11
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
and when we meet the celtics again in the finals, i want the line-ups to look like this:

celtics

bench:
house
posey
davis

lakers:

bench:
mihm
coby carl

showtime part 2 baby!

Kind of, we had the all black players team though. Plus we would get wiped off the earth starting those guys, side note, I think Farmar is half/half, would he still make that all White team?
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #12
Kappy
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson

celtics

bench:
house
posey
davis

lakers:

bench:
mihm
coby carl

showtime part 2 baby!

HUH??????? Are you serious? Does the name "Kobe Bryant" mean anything to you????
Old 02-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

What???
No man.

Its like saying would you rather win by 30 or by a last second shot???

I live for that lil rush feeling. I would love to see us winning the finals in a game 7 in Boston with us down 2.

Celtic ball, inbounded steal by Lamar passes to Kobe.
Hits the 3... Lakers win... Win...
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #14
Kappy
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
What???
No man.

I live for that lil rush feeling. I would love to see us winning the finals in a game 7 in Boston with us down 2.

..... Where's the Valium???!!!!

THAT'S exactly what I'm talking about ...... Intense!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
What???
No man.

i'm more of a cut the heart out kinda guy... for me, nothing would be better then sweeping boston.. sending them home with double digit losses in all four games for the summer, complete and total humiliation, let them know they are not even in the same league as us... that's better than a rush, that type of win lasts a lifetime
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: