Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-20-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Suns, 2/20/08, 6:00PM PST, US Airways Center

Hi Everyone,

VS.

6:00PM PST // 9:00PM EST Game Time

Television: ESPN TV Nationally, K-CAL TV 9 Los Angeles
KLAC 570AM LA Laker Radio Station

Season Record vs. Suns: 2 - 1

This is the official gamecast for the Lakers vs. the Suns.

The battle for first place in the Pacific Division and the second spot in the Western Conference will take place tonight. The Lakers played a great game last night against the Hawks and turned them into chickens.

For the game tonight, the Suns will be going through a greater adjustment with Shaq in the lineup. I would be surprised if he played 30-35 minutes tonight and I doubt he will have a measureable impact on the game. Unfortunately, at this stage of his career, only his mouth is in championship form.

This is a game the Lakers should win, even without Bynum and Ariza. I would expect the Lakers to own the front court and be able to match anything that the Suns can throw at them and I expect the Suns to be a bit out of synch.

Now, if the Lakers come out with a lack of intensity, then they risk losing the game. I hope they find a way to get motivated to ruin Shaq's debut for the Suns!

Game Preview: ESPN Game Preview

There will likely be a thread in the main forum, so please participate there as well.

Go Lakers!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #2
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Suns, 2/20/08, 6:00PM PST, US Airways Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Hi Everyone,

For the game tonight, the Suns will be going through a greater adjustment with Shaq in the lineup. I would be surprised if he played 30-35 minutes tonight and I doubt he will have a measureable impact on the game.

This is a game the Lakers should win, even without Bynum and Ariza. I would expect the Lakers to own the front court and be able to match anything that the Suns can throw at them and I expect the Suns to be a bit out of synch.

no way shaq will play 30+, more like 18-25 mins MAX! he will have an impact, def see him getting 10-5 or something like that. who is guarding him ?
with bynum this is def. a win, but i still will put my money on the lakers tonight.
will be a hard game, it starts at 3a.m for me!
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Lakers vs. Suns, 2/20/08, 6:00PM PST, US Airways Center

Well said SoCalMike

Shaq mouth is the only thing in championship form. Shaq knows his body is telling him its over.

However look for shaq to be strong the first five minutes of the game and then he will slow down.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

!!! GO LAKERS !!!
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here is to hoping the Suns have chemistry problems when Shaq's on the floor!!!!
GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #6
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Pringles said The Big Cactus would play close to 20 minutes tonight.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #7
Kappy
Local High School Star

Kappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat coolKappy is considered somewhat cool

I'm really nervous about this game...............I just want the Lakers to win so badly!! When I woke up this morning...I mean, the second my eyes opened, this game was on my mind. Obsession, possibly?!!! .......Nah, I just think I seriously HATE the Suns!
Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #8
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
Pringles said The Big Cactus would play close to 20 minutes tonight.

That is awesome!

Man everyone is jazzed for the game, this might be the earliest pimpcast ever and we aren't even in the postseason, good stuff.

If Pau can stay out of foul trouble and deal with Shaq 1 on 1 PHX will be in big trouble. Then we just need to hope PHX doesn't get hot from the land of 3. They are a pain in the ass to beat when they start draining 3's.

It's a huge game, I believe if we win, we win the season series and will get the tie breaker. Oh and be tied for 1st in the Pacific.

This is game 3 for a tough 12 game stretch for PHX were they are 1-1 so far. It would be great to beat them tonight and send them along at 1-2 on that trip. That would put all kinds of pressure on them!

GO LAKERS!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #9
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will be AT THE GAME TONIGHT.
I will be the one in the sweet box seats eating free food and drinking free beer.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:19 PM   #10
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not worried about Shaq I'm worried about Amare.....

Maybe we can put DJ up against Shaq to save Pau from getting fouls???

If we play our game tonight...spread the floor...hit open J's....and most of all TEAM DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Create turnovers etc. we will win!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #11
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
I will be the one in the sweet box seats eating free food and drinking free beer.

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #12
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another thing that bothers me about this game...
Odom will not be able to rebound as well with Shaq and Amare in there. We've come to rely on his outstanding rebounding.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Make sure to bring a sign "ISH RULES" and hold it up for us.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #14
Tainted Sword
World Champion WOOOO~!

Tainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat coolTainted Sword is considered somewhat cool

If we win this game, I think it’ll be safe to say that we’re the official “debut killers” of this league. So far we’ve soiled Marion and Bibby’s big nights. Get a W tonight and Jason Kidd will be next. :)
Tainted Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #15
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Nice!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: