Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 02-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
sdavis1781
I airball my layups

Default Boycott the Clippers and force Sterling and Baylor out!!!

I cant stand to see my team sit around and do nothing to improve and suck 90% of the seasons..

To have any hope we need a new owner and GM!!!!!!
sdavis1781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:20 AM   #2
darabzarrabi
High School JV MVP

Default Re: Boycott the Clippers and force Sterling and Baylor out!!!

Clippers management is hands down the worst in basketball...how could we not trade Cassell...would a Najera and JR Smith deal do anything other than get us a higher lotto pick this year and give us someone exciting to watch in JR Smith?

We could potentiall lose Brand, Maggette, Livingston, Cassell this year...AND Sterling bumped up season ticket prices this year...I will NEVER attend another Clippers game until some type of change is made this is embarassing...at least Isiah and Dolan look to win...how can you be so rich (Sterling) and own a sports team and look to make more money....what a selfish POS
darabzarrabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
alexthegod
Local High School Star

Not trading Sam Cassell is going to look especially stupid if they end up buying him out. It's already been a tough enough season and even though they aren't going to make the playoffs, I'd like to see Cassell finish off the season with the Clips.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #4
sdavis1781
I airball my layups

Maybe sterling is setting us up for something? He wouldnt move the team were in the 2nd biggest market. Maybe he wants to sell it and hopes eveyone leaves, I would wish for that. If we have to lose our entire team but in return we get a new owner I'm for that..

I have not clue why he would do nothing. I would like to hear what the coach thinks about not trying to improve, his real thoughts!!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #5
vood002
I brick open layups

Sterling hasn't exactly instilled a lot of confidence in the team over the span of his ownership, but in recent years he and Baylor have done a pretty good job. They clearly are looking to win now, you can't blame them for Livingston and Brand going down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't they trying to deal cassell? They just couldn't get it done. They're not just kicking ass and taking names right now, but there are plenty of teams that look more poorly managed at this point.
vood002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
sdavis1781
I airball my layups

I 'm not giving Sterling or Baylor any credit for them having 1 good year in a 26 year career..I know Brand and Shaun are out, but until there gone I dont see the Clippers going far..They wouldnt have done any major deals, Sterling is to cheap.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: