Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Impressive Win Against Nets Tonight.

Not because it was the Nets obviously, but because of what I saw in the 2nd half. Dunleavy had a great game with 32 points, as did Travis Diener with 19 of his own. I think if all of our guys get on the same page, we could be a halfway decent team. Give it a couple of years, let Granger develop, deal out O'Neal and Tinsley for random pieces, get the right guys in the next draft or two and we'll be sitting pretty. JO is going to be a pretty coveted piece with his huge expiring contract in a couple of years, we could do something impressive with that... We aren't out of the race for the playoffs this year by any means either. With a win tonight we moved 1 1/2 games out of the 7th and 8th spots, held by Philly and New Jersey, and with another win against the Nets tomorrow, we would essentially be tied for the 7 and 8. All we have to do is get on the same page. I was just thinking tonight on how far Dunleavy has actually come since arriving in town just a year ago... He came in as this timid "bust" of a player, and since then has developed into an on-court leader and a guy who can make big buckets and strong drives to the rim. His cnfidence is truly amazing these days... Think about it, Granger, Dunleavy, the leadership of Foster, and a couple of young pieces and this team has a bright future. The only bad thing I saw tonight was Danny broke his consecutive free throws made streak at 65. It was, however, the fifth longest regular-season streak of it's kind.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:17 AM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Impressive Win Against Nets Tonight.

i couldn't catch tonight's game(had to work) but my oldest son went. i hope he got some autographs but i gotta wait to talk to him, he's still out of town.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
i couldn't catch tonight's game(had to work) but my oldest son went. i hope he got some autographs but i gotta wait to talk to him, he's still out of town.
Oldest son? What did he drive himself to the game? Did you have a kid when you were 12??
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:22 AM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Oldest son? What did he drive himself to the game? Did you have a kid when you were 12??

heh, nah my brother-in-law's gf took him and her son to the game.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: