Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-07-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default LA vs. Phoenix 2008 (best 1st rd ever)

Lakers vs. Phoenix in the 2008 playoffs would be the single most dramatic first round playoff series in NBA history. Kobe vs. Shaq (on the team that is his nemesis). And, from the looks of things, it could happen. Phoenix is could finish anywhere from six to eight, and looks like LA will be anywhere from one to three.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LA vs. Phoenix 2008 (best 1st rd ever)

That would definatley be a great series with lots of side stories. I would love it!
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

ya b/c if it doesnt happen in the first round, i dont think phx can survive to see us in the 2nd round..
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Eh, its old news. We've faced these guys two years in a row, weve faced Shaq many times since the trade. The Suns may not even make the playoffs the way they are going.

But I guess it gives us something to rub into Suns's fans faces
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #5
Frank Foley
High School Varsity 6th Man

Frank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat coolFrank Foley is considered somewhat cool

Can someone push the playoffs back about a month or so? I believe I have finals then.

Thanks in advance.
Frank Foley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #6
mike239489

I'll get right on that Frank
Old 03-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

I want that,i think that we owe them Big time..I dont really Like D antoni and i would love for us to put him and the rest of them suns out in 4 games..that would be sweet
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: