Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default OJ Mayo show vs #7 Stanford

Go USC, i hate Stanford...such a pansy program. And why did Robin Lopez (not Brooke) dunk the ball and then take it and shove it in a players chest? Like really you're a bum. Not even half of what your brother is...and u sport the Araejo hairstyle which screams bisexual.

USC up 39-31
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Default Re: OJ Mayo show vs #7 Stanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Go USC, i hate Stanford...such a pansy program. And why did Robin Lopez (not Brooke) dunk the ball and then take it and shove it in a players chest? Like really you're a bum. Not even half of what your brother is...and u sport the Araejo hairstyle which screams bisexual.

USC up 39-31

How is it a pansy program
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulsuvtut27
How is it a pansy program

Nothing but softies come from it. Lopez twins are both tall and play like woman. Entire program produces soft talent. How many pan out in the NBA? Few. Probably can count on 1 hand. They always recruit twin cupcakes.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Nothing but softies come from it. Lopez twins are both tall and play like woman. Entire program produces soft talent. How many pan out in the NBA? Few. Probably can count on 1 hand. They always recruit twin cupcakes.

hey, these guys are far from cupcakes

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #5
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:

Dude you don't know sh!t about college b-ball. you watch one game and say they are softies, get that weak tot action out of here.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Dude you don't know sh!t about college b-ball. you watch one game and say they are softies, get that weak tot action out of here.

Hoe i watched more than you can count up too. You didnt answer a single question I posed to you. Could it be it proves me right? I think so. So keep your mouth shut. Stanford is nothng but softies...you cant name a bad ass, a physical player, a mofo who made a name for themselves at the pro level. Dudes either are bench players or work for foturne 500 companies. Nothing wrong with that but the fact is they cant do the damn thing in the NBA because they spend years as p*ssies at Stanford. Collin twins? Ummm yea, real tough sommabishes there. Mark Madsen? Quick what team does he play for? Stop it.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #7
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

minnesota. This forum is COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL i hope you can read. They were both physical players in college along with madsen. This isn't the forum of players that didn't make it in the NBA. We talk college hoops here. All three great college players. O yes i have seen about 25 this year can you count that high? You are just saying these things beacuse you don't like stanford.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #8
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Jason Collins
Jaron Collins
Casey Jacobson
Josh Childress
Adam Keefe
Curtis Borchardt
Mark Madsen
Brevin Knight

statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #9
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Jason Collins
Jaron Collins
Casey Jacobson
Josh Childress
Adam Keefe
Curtis Borchardt
Mark Madsen
Brevin Knight

All great college players You guys think that physical is just being an a** on the court and hacking everyone. There are other ways. GOBB are you mad because I only have 230 posts and you have 18 million? Pickin' on the little guy I see.

Last edited by sulsuvtut27 : 03-11-2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #10
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
All great college players
That have led to how many NCAA championships and how many final fours?
Old 03-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #11
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
That have led to how many NCAA championships and how many final fours?

1 final four. Man there must be a lot of pansy programs if that is how you determine success. They have also led to the most PAC 10 titles in the last decade.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #12
adam_morrison
Landry is a true balla

Quote:

The reason why stanford players dont make it in the NBA is because stanford is a classy program. they dont produce ball hogging thugs, and they actually play defense. 99% of the players in the NBA are ball hogs who dont play defense. Thats why I dont like the NBA too much, its not real basketball. I like to see nice passes and good defense and hustle plays, i like to see the passion for the game of basketball that college kids have. The NBA is about entertainment, stanford basketball is about the real game of basketball. stanford doesnt produce flashy players they produce team players, thats why they never make it in the NBA. Stay classy Stanford.

adam_morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #13
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_morrison
The reason why stanford players dont make it in the NBA is because stanford is a classy program. they dont produce ball hogging thugs, and they actually play defense. 99% of the players in the NBA are ball hogs who dont play defense. Thats why I dont like the NBA too much, its not real basketball. I like to see nice passes and good defense and hustle plays, i like to see the passion for the game of basketball that college kids have. The NBA is about entertainment, stanford basketball is about the real game of basketball. stanford doesnt produce flashy players they produce team players, thats why they never make it in the NBA. Stay classy Stanford.

C/S 10000000%
Old 03-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #14
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_morrison
If they had so many good team players you think they would have had more success in the tourney.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Adam Keefe Classic name droppage.

Quote:
All great college players You guys think that physical is just being an a** on the court and hacking everyone. There are other ways. GOBB are you mad because I only have 230 posts and you have 18 million? Pickin' on the little guy I see.

Picking on you? I slammed Stanford and for good reason because that program produces softies and you leaped in to defend them. I never said 1 word to you. Reread the beggining of this back and forth. Dont play innocent victim.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: