Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-12-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default most athletic player in NBA?

I think KB24 is the best ball player on the planet right now, but I often
marvel at LeBron's and Dwight's athleticism....

Who is the most athletic player in the NBA today?
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: most athletic player in NBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmanfan
I think KB24 is the best ball player on the planet right now, but I often
marvel at LeBron's and Dwight's athleticism....

Who is the most athletic player in the NBA today?

Hard to say... howard is the most athletic big man ever... Lebron doesn't have as many skills as Kobe, but his athleticism makes him into a beast... Chris Paul is up there too...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #3
and1
High School Varsity 6th Man

and1 has decent reputationand1 has decent reputation

when you go "most atheltic", it doesnt neccesarily be a superstar... jamal crawford for example
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #4
LuppersGB
GB Laker Nation

LuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat coolLuppersGB is considered somewhat cool

Howard hands down
LuppersGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:11 PM   #5
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuppersGB
Howard hands down

what he said
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
ShowtymeCA2NC
Serious playground baller

ShowtymeCA2NC has an OK reputation so far

athletic wise,i think i would have to rock with either Josh Smith or Nate robinson cuz lil dude has some serious hops and is fast as sh*t...i think he ran like a 4.3 in the forty..thats pretty athletic
ShowtymeCA2NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #7
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gerald wallace
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rudy Gay
Lebron James
Andre Igoudala
Kobe Bryant
Dwight Howard
-----------------

but if I conditioned like NBA players I think i'd be the best.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #9
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

healthy tmac is scary....hes tall and has sick hops
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ShowtymeCA2NC, is right about Nate Robinson. If we're just talking how athletic someone is and not the fact that they are an all-star Robinson has to be in the conversation. Dwight Howard and Lebron James are both just freaks of nature. I would say the most athletic would be the ones who could potentially play professionally in another sport. I'd have to look into it more to see who that is exactly. Lebron could've probably played whatever sport he wanted to (that is if he could hit a baseball). AI was a football star and a basketball star.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
SCV42
Buck Foston

SCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this boardSCV42 is popular on this board

Seriously, Howard or Kobe.
SCV42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #12
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Portland's Outlaw is a freakish athletic guy, amazing at times....

But if you want power along with freakish athleticism...then
Howard or LeBron....
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: