Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 03-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
Mattbuffs6
I airball my layups

Mattbuffs6 has an OK reputation so far
Default David Harrison

Hey guys, tough season thus far.. but I'm not here to comment on that. I'm a Colorado Buffaloes fan, as you may know, we don't put too many prospects in the NBA, as of today we have Chauncey Billups and.. David Harrison. I have seen that Harrison got in a little bit of trouble with the drug program amongst other things.. Is his Pacers days limited? It really does appear that he is going through his same cycle he did at CU. He came in as a top recruit but lacked work ethic and was constantly out of shape, he changed right before his last season, but it looks like he fell back in the trap. Is Bird and co. tired of his antics?
Mattbuffs6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: David Harrison

Yeah, this guy is out. I like how he's been playing in the last 8 games or so, but he's now got too much of a bad rep regarding his work ethic, let alone his temper and of the court problems. He'll be let go and we'll sign (or receive in a trade) another young C/PF.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Harrison needs to keep his cool. He gets into way too much foul trouble, then that frustrates him, and eventually gets a T. The drug issue was just icing on the cake. Hes on his way out of Indy
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
Harrison needs to keep his cool. He gets into way too much foul trouble, then that frustrates him, and eventually gets a T. The drug issue was just icing on the cake. Hes on his way out of Indy

this is true. i still think this guy could become a decent center but he's got some issues and i'm sure the pacers organization is tired out them. he's been playing good lately though.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DH needs some anger management. I'm almost expecting to see him chanting "GOOS FRA BAH" the next time I see see him in the post. I'd laugh, but I wouldn't blame him, anything would help. Kid's got the tools, just not the mindset. A big man coach could help him a lot. He's quick, athletic, and willing, just doesn't really seem to understand how to play basketball. His contract's up after the season and he'll be signed for too much money by someone else. I honestly wish him luck wherever it is.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: