Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 03-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Name 5 reasons why this league matters

Can anyone do it?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Name 5 reasons why this league matters

1.Gives fans of women's college basketball the opportunity to see their favorite players play professionally in the states.

2.Is a good tax write off.

3.Quality training ground for coaches, who could eventually make their way to the NBA or college ranks.

4.Gives little girls something to look up to.

5.It gathers a large percentage of a city's lip stick lesbians in one place.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:46 AM   #3
Cerebral Jedi
I hit open layups

Cerebral Jedi has an OK reputation so far

1. Something for lesbians to do/watch. Whether it's fans or the players themselves.
2. Men who like manly women.
3. To supply me comedy material.

Damn that's all I can come up with.
Cerebral Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can this be done?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

1. A chance for women college players to play in front of their friends and families rather than go overseas and play. Of course some still go overseas and play but at least we get to see them play here in the states.

2. It is fun and exciting.

3. It gives the young ladies (girls) a chance to see that people really care about the womens game of basketball.

4. It gives basketball junkies, like myself, a few more months of basketball at the professional level.

5. At last but not least; it is a team sport. You are not merely watching five individual athletes exercise their athleticism. They are a team. It is also fun to see how accessible the players are to their young fans.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:51 AM   #6
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. A chance for tall and ugly women to do something with their lives.

Hmm... got me.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #7
cartmanclone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
1. A chance for women college players to play in front of their friends and families rather than go overseas and play. Of course some still go overseas and play but at least we get to see them play here in the states.

2. It is fun and exciting.

3. It gives the young ladies (girls) a chance to see that people really care about the womens game of basketball.

4. It gives basketball junkies, like myself, a few more months of basketball at the professional level.

5. At last but not least; it is a team sport. You are not merely watching five individual athletes exercise their athleticism. They are a team. It is also fun to see how accessible the players are to their young fans.

2 and 5 made me laugh

and If I want 4, Thats what NBA 2k8 is for
Old 04-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1) Lesbians

2) Lesbians

3) Lesbians

4) Lesbians

5) Lesbians
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #9
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1: A team sport
2:A chance for women to play basketball
3:Lesbians to go gaga
4:men to go gaga
5:Candace Parker
6:ugly tall people can do stop failing at life....maybe

I thinks of six! i wins!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #10
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
2 and 5 made me laugh

and If I want 4, Thats what NBA 2k8 is for

Glad u found it funny. But I still love the WNBA.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: