Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 08-15-2006, 02:51 AM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Randy Foye

The Rookie Summer League Rankings were up on NBA.com and I read that Randy Foye was #1. This shocked me because I thought it'd be Thomas or someone else. Now I know what to look forward to in the T-Wolves this season. Sucks for Blazers though. They could have had this guy.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:47 AM   #2
tlang1982
I airball my layups

tlang1982 has an OK reputation so far

I don't think the Blazers will be crying or anything. They got 2 of the youngest studs and a great roster minus Dmiles and Zrandolph.

I look forward to the Twolves this season. If they give Randy some good minutes and my fav mccants comes back fine. I am not sold on RickyD. I would try to trade him and get another solid big or sign Reggie Evans. I'm an Iowa boy so I'm a bit partial to Reggie even though the questionable play against Kaman in the playoffs. Never the less, Reggie gets rebounds, LOTS of rebounds. Think about all the 2nd possessions Reggie would get us. I also am hoping Mike James can keep his production up and become a clutch shooter for us.
tlang1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:30 AM   #3
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

Randy Foye was a very good pick-up for the Wolves. If he starts, he will be one of the candidates for the rookie of the year. Watching Mike James all of last year, he will give you some clutch baskets and scoring to go along with KG
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #4
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsfan4life
Randy Foye was a very good pick-up for the Wolves. If he starts, he will be one of the candidates for the rookie of the year. Watching Mike James all of last year, he will give you some clutch baskets and scoring to go along with KG

Mike James will also give them a point that makes bad desicions and is a chucker at times.

I agree that Foye is a great pick up. He will be a candidate for ROY but I hope Adam Morrison gets it. I think it will come down to Foye, Roy and Gay for the ROY.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:22 PM   #5
tlang1982
I airball my layups

I think ROY will come down to Foye and Morrisson. I like Roy a lot but I think he will eventually get the mintues but good luck getting the ball w/ Randolph and Miles expecting a large number of shots. Hopefully the Jack will get him his looks.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:03 PM   #6
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

I think Adam Morrison will win roy because he will get more touches in Charlotte, because they don't have a #1 option.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:35 PM   #7
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

yeah, it's true
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:36 PM   #8
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
I think Adam Morrison will win roy because he will get more touches in Charlotte, because they don't have a #1 option.
he probably will get more touches
Old 08-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #9
04mzwach

foye still has a great shot at ROY
Old 08-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Not with Mike James in town
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:58 PM   #11
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

randy foye is the real deal. watchin him play in villanova u can tell he can play in the nba. i wonder if he can play the point because im not sleepin on mccants that guy can ball.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 10:52 AM   #12
tlang1982
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynchild155
randy foye is the real deal. watchin him play in villanova u can tell he can play in the nba. i wonder if he can play the point because im not sleepin on mccants that guy can ball.

McCants is the read deal and I know this is super early, but can't you see Foye as the next iverson???

Ok yes that was a bit lofty, BUT just think about the future and if they can add some more pieces it could be good for me in Minnesota
Old 08-20-2006, 05:22 AM   #13
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

I'm excited to see how Foye plays in the leagues cause he has been playing great in the summer leagues, I didn't expect him to play that great. Can't wait to see. Could he bee what KG needs to stay with the T-Wolves.
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:13 PM   #14
tlang1982
I airball my layups

I didn't think Foye would be that great in Vegas either. I just hope he gets some time right away.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:27 PM   #15
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Foye and Brandon Roy will probably be the two favorites on the upcoming insidehoops.com rookie rankings list, which we'll do about one week into september
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: