Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 04-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default 2 Draft Scenarios from Pacers.com

SCENARIO ONE

First round, Kevin Love, PF, UCLA Love has the potential to develop into a very effective offensive force around the basket and has worked on extending his range. He's big, strong and tough and has a solid basketball IQ. The questions center on his athleticism and defensive.

Second round, Lester Hudson, G, UT-Martin A first-round talent who ranked third in the country in 3-pointers per game (10) and first in steals, Hudson has the size, strength and all-around game to be a second-round steal, even if he isn't a pure point guard. Really, how many pure college point guards make it in the NBA? Remember Phil Ford? There are red flags about his background but, in the second round, it's worth rolling the dice.

SCENARIO TWO

First round, Russell Westbrook, G, UCLA If you're looking for defense at the point of attack, this is your guy. Westbrook has the look of a lockdown defender with excellent size and strength. He isn't a creator and needs work on his long-range shooting but is one of those guys that finds a way to fill up a lot of columns in the box score.

Second round, D.J. White, PF, Indiana Though perhaps a tad undersized for an NBA post player, White has the toughness and desire to make it work. If last season was an indicator, this is a guy willing to put in the work to improve his all-around game. The next step would be to improve his shooting range.

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=580002078
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2 Draft Scenarios from Pacers.com

I like both of them. Where Augustin though??

I think DJ White could be a star, I love his game, and his work ethic.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I like both of them. Where Augustin though??

I think DJ White could be a star, I love his game, and his work ethic.
ya its weird...no mention of Augustin
Old 04-25-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hmmm, i wasn't all that impressed w/ kevin love other than his amazing outlet passes.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #5
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
hmmm, i wasn't all that impressed w/ kevin love other than his amazing outlet passes.
hes undersized at the PF also
Old 04-25-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If we got Westbrook and White I'd be ecstatic.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #7
Jimsorgi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jimsorgi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
If we got Westbrook and White I'd be ecstatic.
I would love Augustin and White more.
Jimsorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: