Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-17-2006, 08:17 PM   #1
tgwillie63
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tgwillie63 has an OK reputation so far
Default Miles, Get Off Your A@#

You know if Miles would get his head out of his butt, and figure out, that if he wants to get out of Portland, he needs to help. Get out of the hole he is livin in and say hello world I'm here I'm healthy and I'm working out! I'm going to have a great year! Wherever Iam.. But no. He hides out and is a big mystery to not only to the Blazer Brass but to the rest of the NBA as well.. He is a bigger idiot then I ever thought he was. How will we ever lose this cancer is beyond me. Waive him and were fools for paying his contract to play for someone else, so I guess the best thing to do is try and buy him out some how. I don't know..As long as Miles is a Blazer they will never be taken seriously.
tgwillie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:36 AM   #2
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow Lafia....these thoughts...carry me...

Darius Miles shows he can be a above-average player....but ....he doesn't play consistant...When he takes a jumpshot, the guy guarding him is thinking,"Whet Teh?!1!?!"

Seriously, he needs a jump shot as do every other damn player in the league to stay in the league. GM's these days are giving money to players who have potential and think "He's going to develope a jumpshot, then he'll be worth every cent."

Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
9spurs
Serious playground baller

9spurs has an OK reputation so far

D-Miles could be an awesome player if he wanted too, but he's been an a$$hole with the lately. He needs to be trade along with z-bo.
9spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:59 PM   #4
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

Well, last year Darius was off to a hot start then he had to get surgery. When he came back the Blazers were trash so he faked an injury and sat out for the rest of the season ala Nick Van Exel two years ago.

The thing I've noticed about Darius is that he plays hard when the team is actually winning games and is play-off bound and at the start of the season, but after the team starts falling to .450 then .400 then .375 he plays lazier and lazier. I've noticed this from him when he was with the Clippers and the Cavaliers. I think he'll play hard to keep this team .500 and up like last season, but when they start slipping or he starts getting less minutes because of the emergance of Webster and Roy he'll start getting lazy again.
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #5
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

I don't think you can fake your knee swelling up.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:26 PM   #6
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.
Default D Miles

I think the problem with Darius Miles is he needs to work harder and be a better teammate. For some reason he has it in his head that he's a superstar player. Hate to break it to him, but in my mind he's not even a star player. Sure, he has tremendous athleticism and leaping ability, but those don't make you a good basketball player. He definatley a guy who plays hard when it's time for a contract, but once he got the money, he turned into a lazy, egotistical, waste of talent...
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #7
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Starbury4MVP has no real reputation yet.

real talk. Miles needs to get up, and have a great season if he wants to be traded. Last season definitly declined his trade value. So he needs to have a solid year if he wants to go to a good team. Same with Zach Randolph.
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:01 AM   #8
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

So all the people in the NBA who get injured right when a star player comes off the disabled list are all considenses right? Or Nick Van Exel sitting on the IR for 4+ months with a minor injury.

You obviously know what your talking about
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: