Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far
Default Who's going to be the best undrafted player?

I think Josh Duncan from Xavier is going to be a pretty good NBA player because of his ability to shoot and his overall physical presence inside. Overall I think whatever team that picks him up is going to have someone special coming off the bench, he is an enegy player. You can see the passion he has for the game and will be good as an NBA player.

Who do you think is going to be the best undrafted player in this year's draft?
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:21 AM   #2
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who's going to be the best undrafted player?

Duncan is a great choice for something like this because he can do so many things well and as you said brings energy and will play hard. I always forget about him, and I think has a chance to get drafted.

A guy that I really like, however, is Chris Daniels from Texas A&M-Corpus Christi. He is a legit 7-0, and while he doesn't dominate inside, he is a pretty balanced scorer. 34% from 3. 50% overall. I just think at 7-0 he is going to have an impact off the bench somewhere. If he dominated inside like he should, he is a 2nd round lock. But as it stands I think he could put himself into the 2nd round, but may very well go undrafted.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Josh Duncan/Sasha Kaun
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Gary Forbes.

Hes going to be a good NBA player if given the chance.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #5
monthh
Local High School Star

Gary Forbes is a great pick. He is the type of player that would probably go early in the 2nd round if he didn't have one major weakness, and that is of course shooting. He is the type of guy I could see spending a year and a half in the D-Leauge and work on his shot, and then get brought up by a team and be a solid player. But if he wants any shot at getting more than a few 10 day contracts, he needs to work on his shot.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
Gary Forbes is a great pick. He is the type of player that would probably go early in the 2nd round if he didn't have one major weakness, and that is of course shooting. He is the type of guy I could see spending a year and a half in the D-Leauge and work on his shot, and then get brought up by a team and be a solid player. But if he wants any shot at getting more than a few 10 day contracts, he needs to work on his shot.
I agree,hes very streaky in each game and has hot and cold spells.

He might start out a game hitting 5 straight shots,and get too trigger happy and take 7 more shots and miss them each.

He also has to cut down on his turnovers,the guy starts thinking hes a PG at certain points in the game.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
monthh
Local High School Star

He reminds me a little of Reyshawn Terry from UNC. Great talent, but just don't always know how to use it.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #8
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Darris Nichols, PG, West Virginia

Rarely makes a mistake with the ball in his hands, Can knock down the 3 with consistency, would be an excellent back up point guard...Comparable to Derek Fisher..
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:55 AM   #9
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

I agree that Nichols has a chance to make it. Others that might go undrafted, but could become decent players:

DeMarcus Nelson
Robert Waden
Patrick Ewing
Sean Singletary
David Padgett
Marcus Dove
Brian Butch
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #10
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

Darris Nichols is an extraodinary athlete that can help any team and be a problem for the opponent.

disco has a great list of of undrafted players espcecially with Nelson,
Ewing, and Padgett. All these guys are flying under the radar and can become superstars after a few year in the NBA.
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: