Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #1
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default Boston Cleveland Thread

Here is where we talk about the series
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:55 AM   #2
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Default Re: Boston Cleveland Thread

Guys I've figured out WHY LeBron has been badly struggling thus far. It's my avatar. It all started when I changed my avy to the current LeBron/Stern one. There is some bad/negative curse associated with it and clearly it's affecting LeBron. Yes it's that powerful. Don't ask me how this works....just know that it does.

I'm considering removing it before Game 3, but only if I have full 100% backing and support from you Cavs fans.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #3
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Guys I've figured out WHY LeBron has been badly struggling thus far. It's my avatar. It all started when I changed my avy to the current LeBron/Stern one. There is some bad/negative curse associated with it and clearly it's affecting LeBron. Yes it's that powerful. Don't ask me how this works....just know that it does.

I'm considering removing it before Game 3, but only if I have full 100% backing and support from you Cavs fans.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Haha. Since my team (the Clippers) is out, I'm joining the Cavs bandwagon for the postseason if that's ok with you guys. As far as Lebron goes, everybody's blowing things way out of proportion. Garnett is the Defensive Player of the Year. Paul Pierce is a much better defender than people give him credit for being. And Perkins in the middle really isn't a slouch either. The Celtics are a great defensive team, especially when focused on one guy, and Lebron (obviously) is that guy. He might have a below average series, but nobody should expect him not to with all the defense on him. Instead, it's going to be up to Ilgauskas, Delonte West, and the other Cavs to step up.
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
shaoyut
National High School Star

shaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected postershaoyut is a pretty well-respected poster

posedoin take off your mask!
shaoyut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #5
InLebronWeTrust

We've gotta do it again tomorrow baby.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #6
InLebronWeTrust

this series has been incredibly entertaining. The game couldn't have ended any better with lebron dunking on Garnett. I just have such respect for both teams, nobody's really a diick, like arANUS or defag stevenson, or Gaywood. (those names were kinda improv, sorry if it's cheesy) but I wouldn't like it any other way right now.

We really gotta pull the next one out in Boston for game five then send our asssses to the eastern conference finals after a sweet win at home hopefully.

LeBron though.. Chill on your mom dog. haha wow..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: