Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-18-2006, 03:17 PM   #1
EB best in LA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EB best in LA has an OK reputation so far
Default James Singleton

just met him yesterdy at valley plaza park he had some clinic for kids i show up to old to sign up but stayed there and got autograph and met him pretty cool guy real nice any 1 else go?
EB best in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:20 PM   #2
EB best in LA

also any1 know if there is anything else where we can meet players soon?
Old 08-19-2006, 12:11 AM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DAMN if I woulda known Singleton woulda been @ Valley Plaza I would've been there
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 03:19 AM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah theres been basketball clinics for kids the last month or so. James Singleton was also at Alpine Recreation center in Chinatown along with Yaroslav Korolev. On Saturday, tommorow, there should be a couple of Clipper players at Yosemite Recreation Center in Eagle Rock, I might check it out, less than 10 min away from my house, Ill bring a camera and hopefully could get an autograph.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Smile Jumping James

The man will be one of the surprises of 2007. His breakout season will remind people of Kaveman's last year after a great Vegas summer league.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #6
Rapsfan4life
Great young streetballer

Rapsfan4life has an OK reputation so far

James is a very good rebounder. He shall have a decent season with the departure of Vlad.
Rapsfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:00 AM   #7
EB best in LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Yeah theres been basketball clinics for kids the last month or so. James Singleton was also at Alpine Recreation center in Chinatown along with Yaroslav Korolev. On Saturday, tommorow, there should be a couple of Clipper players at Yosemite Recreation Center in Eagle Rock, I might check it out, less than 10 min away from my house, Ill bring a camera and hopefully could get an autograph.

how did u know? could u tell how u found out and plus any other1s
Old 08-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #8
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Yesterdays camp was nice, me and some of the people I run with got to hoop it up with James Singleton and Olden Polynice. Today is the last camp and their having it right now at Westchester rec center.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:43 PM   #9
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

yea korolev was there to nodbody knew who he was they tought he was a giant towel boy. got to shoot around with them for a while before they left, just go to clippers.com they have a scheduel there in the community section.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:51 PM   #10
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

Olden Polynice can still run, he was swatting cats left and right, Singleton was a monster though showing off his dunks, he really needs to be in the dunk contest next year.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:08 PM   #11
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

the highlight of my day was when i was guarding james and i ripped him when he tried a crossover and took it in for a layup.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: