Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 05-08-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far
Default Round 2: Hornets @ Spurs, Game 3, Thu. 9.30PM ET

v

Hornets: Paul, Peterson, Stojakovic, West, Chandler
Spurs: Parker, Ginobli, Duncan, Finley, Thomas

Hornets currently lead series 2-0.

Not sure who to go for in this, I hope Hornets win but Spurs may be too strong at home. They'll need that same defensive effort on Duncan and co. to stifle them because Spurs just have no answer for Paul. If they do that I think Hornets will win.
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 2: Hornets @ Spurs, Game 3, Thu. 9.30PM ET

Ive listened to everyone and their mom say SA will win. And after that, im confident the Hornets have a chance. Because the main argument EVERYONE is using for SA winning is basically, because they are SA. Like its a magic mantra. SA didn't just show up and win, they have dominated their playoff opponents. Generally close series have them losing a close game here or there. I have never seen them lose 2 games so handily, and seen it ignored like its nothing.

This game is going to be real close, just watch.

The other thing is I REALLY think Manu is hurting. He hasnt done jack this series. THe first game his stats looked good cause he hit a bunch of threes late. Hes a total non factor. I think he has something wrong with his legs.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
bigwebb5000
I hit open layups

bigwebb5000 has an OK reputation so far

The X-factor might just be the little boy who died from cancer that Chris Paul will be playing for tonight. Make him proud Chris! Go Hornets!

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index...110.xml&coll=1
bigwebb5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #4
juju151111
NBA sixth man of the year

juju151111 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Ive listened to everyone and their mom say SA will win. And after that, im confident the Hornets have a chance. Because the main argument EVERYONE is using for SA winning is basically, because they are SA. Like its a magic mantra. SA didn't just show up and win, they have dominated their playoff opponents. Generally close series have them losing a close game here or there. I have never seen them lose 2 games so handily, and seen it ignored like its nothing.

This game is going to be real close, just watch.

The other thing is I REALLY think Manu is hurting. He hasnt done jack this series. THe first game his stats looked good cause he hit a bunch of threes late. Hes a total non factor. I think he has something wrong with his legs.
I actually think No just don't let him drive left.NO is like the first team i have seen forced him to the right 3 times in one gm.I was speechless and CP3 is not nash.He could actrually stay infront of parker
juju151111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Vilmatic
I airball my layups

Vilmatic has an OK reputation so far

^ yep... parker was talking mad trash about how he was going to make cp3 work on defense.. I lauged at that... LoL.... CP3 is one the best if not the best defensive PG in the game today. parker is not doing nothing in this series... for a min i thought i this would go 6 games. screw all that its going to be a sweep.

CP3 is the best PG in the game today. GO Hornets
Vilmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cleveland hurry the fk up and lose already...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #7
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

An 8-0 run by the Hornets!
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #8
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

NO looking good early....
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can we get a sticky?
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #10
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

CP3!!!!! Can anyone stop this guy??
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #11
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone tell Parker that beard aint working.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #12
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
CP3!!!!! Can anyone stop this guy??
Nope. You just have to cut off everyone else.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #13
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Over/Under Ginobili flops 10 times?
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Stop you damn calls, ref!!!!!
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #15
TheReasonSF3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TheReasonSF3 has an OK reputation so far

is manu gonna flop every play?
TheReasonSF3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: