Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 06-09-2006, 02:27 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

Default Miss Steve Francis? At all?

Do you miss "Franchise" or not at all?
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:50 PM   #2
Shogon
High School Starter

Not at all... extremely talented, poor team chemistry. He's just a stupid basketball player. I know that's harsh, but it's the truth.

If he can pull it together mentally and change his game (the changing his game will never happen) he could be a top 3 PG in the league, but unfortunately for him, every year that passes, looks like it won't happen.
Shogon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 11:03 PM   #3
WildStyle
High School Starter

I don't miss him. I like the guy, but I'm glad he's not on our team anymore. In the right situation he's good points will fa outweigh his bad points. Orlando just wasn't the right situation for him.

I do like the way he carries his heart on his sleave and is very loyal. That's why I'll always like the guy.
WildStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #4
det2orl
Good High School Starter

The only regret is that all we got was Penny's contract and Ariza with no pick. I do like Ariza though.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:15 PM   #5
houselog442
I airball my layups

Don't feel bad for thats all we got, because I am sure the Knicks would LOVE to take that trade back! Seriously, the magic don't miss him, and neither did the Rockets.
houselog442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:30 PM   #6
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by houselog442
Don't feel bad for thats all we got, because I am sure the Knicks would LOVE to take that trade back! Seriously, the magic don't miss him, and neither did the Rockets.

NO I LIKE THE TRADE, SCREW ARIZA HE WAS GARBAGE FOR US..i went to some magic games this year and ariza would have 2 airballs a game
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:02 PM   #7
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The REAL Next KNICK
NO I LIKE THE TRADE, SCREW ARIZA HE WAS GARBAGE FOR US..i went to some magic games this year and ariza would have 2 airballs a game

Yeah, we are glad we got Franchise, Ariza sucked balls. Next year when the Knicks are in the playoffs and the Magic are at home once again, youll be wising you had Steve Francis
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:04 PM   #8
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Yeah, we are glad we got Franchise, Ariza sucked balls. Next year when the Knicks are in the playoffs and the Magic are at home once again, youll be wising you had Steve Francis

Ariza can't shoot, cant dribble, i give him one thing, he can play defense but when he gets a still he shoots an airball
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:29 AM   #9
houselog442
I airball my layups

Quote:

:stupid:

Ya, and if you honestly think that way, than you really dont realize why everyone thinks you and your beloved knicks are the laughingstock of the whole league! Plus the fact that if ariza sucks so bad, his contract is up! The knicks get to pay steve francis several more years for about $16 million (or more) a year! HAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-27-2006, 09:22 AM   #10
det2orl
Good High School Starter

Ariza will be good. He's very athletic, can rebound and plays good defense because of his length and activity. As long as he accepts his role and continues to work on his game he'll fit in nicely.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:37 PM   #11
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
:stupid:

Ya, and if you honestly think that way, than you really dont realize why everyone thinks you and your beloved knicks are the laughingstock of the whole league! Plus the fact that if ariza sucks so bad, his contract is up! The knicks get to pay steve francis several more years for about $16 million (or more) a year! HAHAHAHAHA

We are the laughing stalk, the Knicks are well respected for their championship titles and history of great leaders. What do your Orlando Magic get respect for? Only one finals appearance in franchise history, in which you got swept. Or is it for your pitiful attempt to get into the playoffs at the end of this season? Or maybe it is your history of losing excellent players (Shaq T-mac)? I remember mid-march when all the guys on sports center were laughing about how the Magic played well when they were 8 games out of the playoffs. Face it, our franchise is legendary, and yours is not
Old 06-27-2006, 11:52 PM   #12
houselog442
I airball my layups

Ha! Nobody repsects the Knicks! This is hilarious! The Knicks lost respectability for over 5 years now! And now they think they are gonna get saved by a complete idiot cause he could lead his team to win 35 games next year! The Knicks are a joke, and have been a joke for years, I just hope they are bad enough next year that the pick they swapped with Bulls goes #1 so they can take Greg Oden and we can laugh at you more!
Old 06-28-2006, 11:20 AM   #13
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Ha! Nobody repsects the Knicks! This is hilarious! The Knicks lost respectability for over 5 years now! And now they think they are gonna get saved by a complete idiot cause he could lead his team to win 35 games next year! The Knicks are a joke, and have been a joke for years, I just hope they are bad enough next year that the pick they swapped with Bulls goes #1 so they can take Greg Oden and we can laugh at you more!

Ha, dips*** cant happen, the NBA is going to introduce a new rule saying that you have to be 20 years of age to be drafted after this draft. The Knicks are a joke? How many times out of the past five years did the Magic make the playoffs? 0? How many great players have the Magic had on their team? 0? How many Magic players are listed as one of the 50 greatest? 0? Exactly

Last edited by KnicksFan4Life : 06-28-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:03 AM   #14
jskudera
I Hit Open Layups

Quote:
Ha, dips*** cant happen, the NBA is going to introduce a new rule saying that you have to be 20 years of age to be drafted after this draft. The Knicks are a joke? How many times out of the past five years did the Magic make the playoffs? 0? How many great players have the Magic had on their team? 0? How many Magic players are listed as one of the 50 greatest? 0? Exactly

The Magic made the playoffs twice in the past five years. Oddly enough, the Knicks made it once, and got swept. CurrentMagic players listed as one of the 50 greatest? None. Shaq & T-Mac most certainly though. What about the current Knicks? Yeah, none either.

You are the laughing stock of the NBA for the performance you guys gave last season, and your horrible draft picks last night. And last time I checked, TWO championships doesn't make a franchise legendary. Plus, the Knicks have 43 total years on the Magic. Know your facts, kid
jskudera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:15 PM   #15
huppcap
Local High School Star

I don't think the whole league would miss him. Too bad they can't kick him out.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: