Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
Fluffy Bird
Banned

Fluffy Bird has an OK reputation so far
Default If I was a Rapper I'd Be...

no, not Birdman, I'd be Phife Dawg from ATCQ...

Bball playin, fly rhyme sayin
fly girl gettin, but never was I sweatin

we love you Fluffy Bird!!!

ease off hoes my name's Malik

Bird this Bird that
where you going where you at
posters don't know me from jack
yet they say I'm the Josh?

your turn son...who ya got, and what rhymes of their's rep your style...
Fluffy Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If I was a Rapper I'd Be...

Fredro Starr from ONYX M-F

or

R Kelly on the weekends

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 05-15-2008 at 11:19 AM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #3
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

If Im a rapper, Im Chuck D

My Uzi still weighs a ton

but I switches up with the ladies and Im more like:

Long live the Kane
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:58 AM   #4
kidachi

Big L or Nas.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lil wayne, so i could single handedly end the production of so many crappy songs. :)
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #6
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gucci Mane

Because he is smashing this:

Her momma must be half reindeer!!!

The Lollipop Remix Featuring Gucci

Last edited by Dasher : 05-15-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You look a bit like Gucci Dasher.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #8
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I like that one chick's tattoo (and I dont like a whole of tattoos on a girl usually)

makes it look like she is taking it to the dome when you hit from the back
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #9
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
You look a bit like Gucci Dasher.
Hilarious guy to hang out with, until his crew starts getting powdered up.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #10
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Hilarious guy to hang out with, until his crew starts getting powdered up.
Yeap, I hear that noise. That powder tends to turn a lot of cool heads into completely different folks.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #11
Dasher

That's why I abstain. I get tired of seeing grown ass men getting emotional on that white girl. Crying and shit in the club.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Bird
posters don't know me from jack
yet they say I'm the Josh?

your turn son...who ya got, and what rhymes of their's rep your style...

hahahahah
that line was always a clunker, but you took it to another level.

i'd probably be mf doom:

Quote:
Doom nominated for the best rolled L's
And they wondered how he dealt with stress so well
Wild guess? You could say he stay sedated
Some say buddha'd, some say faded
Someday pray that he will grow a foreign barn full
Recent research show it's not so darn harmful (true)
Sometimes you might need to detox
It can help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox
Off spite to your surprise
Turn a Newport Light to a joint right before your eyes
Tear a page out the good book, hear it how you want it
{"America's most blunted!"}
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:16 AM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Easily Kobe Bryant
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #14
e-Thugstylez
I Gave You Power

e-Thugstylez has decent reputatione-Thugstylez has decent reputation

Kool Keith (more specifically the Dr. Dooom persona).

e-Thugstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:46 AM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vanilla Ice
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: